return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
$50million up for grabs! Click to Join Contest!
View this Thread in Original format
SuspicionVandit
http://www.reuters.com/news/video/v...y?videoId=65856
quote:
Sep. 7 - Osama bin Laden says in a new video that the United States is still susceptible to attack despite all its military spending.

It was not clear when the tape, acquired by Reuters on Friday, was made. Its authenticity could not be immediately verified, although bin Laden's image matched a still photograph carried by Islamist Web sites.

In this portion of the video bin Laden says:

People of America: I shall be speaking to you on important topics which concern you, so lend me your ears...I begin by discussing the war which is between us....and some of its repercussions for us and you. To preface, I say: despite America being the greatest economic power and possessing the most powerful and up-to-date military arsenal as well: despite it spending on this war and its army....more than the entire world spends on its armies: and despite it being the being the major state influencing the polices of the world as it has a monopoly on the unjust right of veto: Despite all this, 19 you men were able - by the grace of Allah, the Most High - to change the direction of its compass. And in fact, the subject of the Mujahideen has become an inseparable part of the speech of your leader, and the effect and signs that are not hidden. Since the 11th, many of America's policies have come under the influence of the Mujahideen.

© Reuters 2007. All rights reserved.

Remember, The Senate bumped the reward for Bin Laden to $50 MILLION DOLLARS!
Sunsnail
I wonder if they would take taxes out of it.
jeeper_095
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
http://www.reuters.com/news/video/v...y?videoId=65856

Remember, The Senate bumped the reward for Bin Laden to $50 MILLION DOLLARS!

lmao, people still believe in that crap?
Spacey Orange
this thread lacks a ygrene or marc summers fist pump.
Ygrene
*pumps fist*

:conf:
Spacey Orange
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail

i think that they do. i looked for that particular section but couldn't find it in a minute so if you snag him, don't spend it all.
we_R_DNA
quote:
Originally posted by Sunsnail

Of course they will tax their own money given to you.
Omega_M
Here's something to think about...

Excerpts from a news article...

quote:
Intelligence experts scouring the latest video of Osama bin Laden for clues warned on Saturday that his message offers hints that Al-Qaeda is planning another attack on US interests...At times, bin Laden speaks directly to Americans, using plain language that "appears to be crafted in a way as to be understood by the average person on the street in Europe or in the US," said intelligence analyst Ben Venzke...The latest video "contains phrases ... which serve as indicators that OBL's message is part of Al-Qaeda's efforts to fulfill its requirements to provide warning and a chance for the enemy to change its ways before executing an attack," Venzke said.

Bin Laden appears in the video with a trimmed beard that is apparently dyed black, hiding the streaks of gray seen in previous footage, and wears a beige cloak over a white robe...According to Azzam Tamimi, head of the London-based Institute of Islamic Political Thought, the beard dye is a "sign of war."...The rigorous Salafi Islamic school to which bin Laden belongs "condones this dye only in preparation for war," he said.

CIA Director Michael Hayden on Friday also warned that Al-Qaeda was planning new, large-scale attacks on US targets..."Our analysts assess with high confidence that Al-Qaeda's central leadership is planning high impact plots against the American homeland," Hayden said.

"To conclude," he (Bin Laden) says, "I invite you to embrace Islam."
tubularbills
bin laden is such a waste. that video of him probably wasn't even real. and all this talk about OMGALQUEDIA is gonna attakc the US again, i think is just bull...i'm not worried.

ps, wtf is up with half the time i see bin laden's full name it is spelled

Usama Bin Laden... and other times, its spelled Osama Bin Laden.

wtf
Sunsnail
Because both translations are acceptable from arabic.

quote:
According to Azzam Tamimi, head of the London-based Institute of Islamic Political Thought, the beard dye is a "sign of war."...The rigorous Salafi Islamic school to which bin Laden belongs "condones this dye only in preparation for war," he said.

tee-hee[

getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
bin laden is such a waste. that video of him probably wasn't even real. and all this talk about OMGALQUEDIA is gonna attakc the US again, i think is just bull...i'm not worried.

ps, wtf is up with half the time i see bin laden's full name it is spelled

Usama Bin Laden... and other times, its spelled Osama Bin Laden.

wtf
Just give him a nice pint of Blue Moon *tap not bottle* with an orange slice and he'll be our BFFL
SuspicionVandit
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolv...Revolver_Ocelot
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement