return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Da Dome 2003/2004 ??
View this Thread in Original format
The Lost Dog

Hi' went dome N.Y.E just gone, was mad,
but does anyone know if it'll be on again this year??
Or failing that Does Dreamscape or Helterskelter actually still run?
Now I'm old enough and actually have transport to get to them I would'nt mind a gander.
Kinuvan
There's an event in Milton Keynes called Helter Skelter run at the Sanctuary, whether it's the Helter Skelter you mean is another matter.
The Lost Dog

Cool, My mates from originally from Milton somewhere,
I expect it is the same one, used to do all the Ole Happyhardcore etc
I'm more into the hardtrance myself but I occasionly here trance songs mixed into HH.

Whens that roundabouts?
Kinuvan
Helter Skelter
The Lost Dog

heh? ^
Kinuvan
It's a link.
The Lost Dog

<------- sticks on his *twat* hat! LOL -
G K Murray
quote:
Originally posted by The Lost Dog

Hi' went dome N.Y.E just gone, was mad,
but does anyone know if it'll be on again this year??

in wants to be! I haven't heard anything as yet, and i don't have a clue wether it will be or it won't be. I'm there of it is tho!!
evil_bastard
Me too. I put a link on here ages ago. It was a petition for the Dome to be used as a regular clubnight, making it the biggest club in the world.

I'll have a look for it again.

Personally I reckon they could have fit much more than 50,000. That thing is twice the size of Wembley, and Wembley fits 80,000 people, SEATED, and AROUND a pitch!
G K Murray
quote:
Originally posted by evil_bastard
Me too. I put a link on here ages ago. It was a petition for the Dome to be used as a regular clubnight, making it the biggest club in the world.

I'll have a look for it again.

Personally I reckon they could have fit much more than 50,000. That thing is twice the size of Wembley, and Wembley fits 80,000 people, SEATED, and AROUND a pitch!

Totally agree!

There was plenty of ppl there, but when you looked further a fiel within the club there spaces for thousands more ppl. It was the first time i'd ever been to the dome, and when i walked in couldn't believe the size of the in place, absolutely enormous, with mass potential.

Another place that springs to mind is TALL TREES, another huge place with potential, if only they could get some regular top dj's in and fill the place on a weekly basis it would be quality, Judgement Sunday's aren't enough for a place with such potential, why dont they learn from those nights?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement