return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

hotel help
View this Thread in Original format
zack3082
so heres the dealio ppl.

my friend is flying up from south florida, and im flying in from reno. were gonna need a hotel to stay at. a happy medium between expensive and cheap. its going to be somewhat of a vacation from things as well so we didnt want to stay in anything too ty.

any suggestions?
idoru
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...0&forumid=97&s=
zack3082
so it looks like theres nothing under 350ish downtown
looking for something around 250-299
any ideas?
there are some things available in fishermans wharf. thats a quick trolley ride to downtown.

anyone?
Direct
click here for the cheapest motha en rates in town
zack3082
hahahaha
UFBeatjunkie
hey ice... thanks for the repost you tool.
Trancelover24
quote:
Originally posted by zack3082
so it looks like theres nothing under 350ish downtown
looking for something around 250-299
any ideas?
there are some things available in fishermans wharf. thats a quick trolley ride to downtown.

anyone?

Many Other Hotels Here from $110 - 180 a Night!!
icon

King George Hotel $ $126
Fitzgerald Hotel Union Square $113
Mark Twain Hotel $ $137
Adante Hotel $ $121
Queen Anne Hotel $$157
Union Square Hotel $136
Kensington Park $ 170

All around Union Square!!
UFBeatjunkie
all of those are booked... im thinking the financial district hilton now for 350. lets remember kids... dont book at the last minute!@
Alain
GOOD LUCK!

the problem isn't so much LoveFest, the national dental convention is happening at Moscone, so pretty much the majority of all the dentist in the country and their families have taken a greater percentage of all the good roomes, plus the folsom street fair is the same weekend and there's a potential political rally happening in the same plaza the day after lovefest

that weekend is going to be insanity in SF - CAN'T WAIT!!!! LOL
Trancelover24
quote:
Originally posted by UFBeatjunkie
all of those are booked... im thinking the financial district hilton now for 350. lets remember kids... dont book at the last minute!@

Nob Hill Hotel
Address:
835 Hyde Street San Francisco California 94109
Rooms: 1
Room Type: Deluxe 1 bed
Adults/Children: 2/0
Check In: 09/22/2007
Check Out: 09/23/2007
Avg per night: $129.97
Rooms cost: $113.96
Taxes/Fees: $16.01
Total: $129.97

One room for $129.97!

or

Fitzgerald Hotel Union Square
Address:
620 Post Street San Francisco California 94109
Rooms: 1
Room Type: Deluxe 1 bed
Adults/Children: 2/0
Check In: 09/22/2007
Check Out: 09/24/2007
Avg per night: $128.54
Rooms cost: $225.40
Taxes/Fees: $31.68
Total: $257.08

for two nights $128.54 a night 257 with taxes for 2 nights!

zack3082
well honestly i wasnt planning on going junkie. i didnt feel like explaining the whole story of why i ended up going 2 weeks before the parade. i knew it was going to be a pain in the ass finding something, thats why i just posted on here. if i would have knew i was going 2 months ago this wouldnt have been a problem.

someone i know won thousands on a poker game, and i got a call. so now were gonna go.
Alain
One thing I would suggest is getting your name put on the cancellation list just in case

Just put them on all the decent hotels within walking distance. That way when you get the call you can make the switch =)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement