return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
It's the class of 9/11 6 Year Reunion!
View this Thread in Original format
SuspicionVandit
Oh yes, how can we forget. Keith Olberman was kind enough to remind me personally that starting at 9AM EST today, MSNBC will be airing a re-broadcast of their the 9/11 TODAY show.

6 years have passed so soon, I haven't even found a suitable gift. Relive the memories, relive the horrors, it's 9/11 again.
tubularbills
i stil remember that dya - very vividly in my mind....people knocking on my dorm room door, saying that new yrok was under attack....turning on my TV and seeing that first tower fall....... what a crazy day in american history.....even in world history , i think.
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by SuspicionVandit
Oh yes, how can we forget. Keith Olberman was kind enough to remind me personally that starting at 9AM EST today, MSNBC will be airing a re-broadcast of their the 9/11 TODAY show.

6 years have passed so soon, I haven't even found a suitable gift. Relive the memories, relive the horrors, it's 9/11 again.

I was staying in a youth hostel in Byron Bay.

I thought it was a movie playing on the TVs :wtf:

Couldn't figure out why everyone was so glued to the screens.
idoru
I'll be flying today. :o
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
I'll be flying today. :o

where ar eyou going?
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
where ar eyou going?

Denver to see Underworld, taking off bright and early at 7AM. I'm not worried one bit.
Frenchie
ahh sad day for my family still.

You never really get over things like this. Isn't weird that you don't forget where you were and what you were doing at the time you heard what happened?
SuspicionVandit
woke up, turned on the TV in the morning to catch my 10 minutes of news. Saw that the pentagon was on fire, but no one really knew anything. If I remember correctly, the caption was "fire at pentagon."

Then I went to school, didn't think too much. I went to class early to put my head down and the teacher sort of run/walks in with a TV monitor, sets it up quickly and (to me), he goes "you're not gonna believe this ." He gives me a rundown and says that airplanes crashed into the WTC buildings+pentagon and one of them already went down. As soon as he turned on the TV the 2nd building came down.
It's like . I like LIVE sporting events because you feel that when you are in a joyous moment, the world is in a joyous moment with you at that exact place in time. When I saw those the 2nd building go down live, all i could think about was the sudden loss of life in that point in time.
:/
Beat Blog
quote:
Denver to see Underworld, taking off bright and early at 7AM. I'm not worried one bit.

Don't lie; you're going to a Star Trek convention, aren't you?
tubularbills
quote:

good!!!!!!! you shouldn't be!!!!!

the whole idea of terrorism, is to infect the minds of the innocent....and to see someon not be upset or worried, is a step in the right direction.

Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
ahh sad day for my family still.

Did you lose a family member? :(

quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Isn't weird that you don't forget where you were and what you were doing at the time you heard what happened?

Yeah, it freaks me out too. I can remember the day so clearly.

I can't even remember yesterday that clearly :/

Anyone else remember where they were/what they were doing wen Lady Di died? Or am I just old :p
Halcyon+On+On
quote:

Underworld is playing here? @.o
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
Privacy Statement