return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 
SOLAR SESSIONS | Event Photo Thread
View this Thread in Original format
Jonathan Allyn
Hi Everyone,

Here is a very small sample of the photo's we took from Solar Sessions. We are in the process of compiling all of them and adding them to the new website so all of you can see.

Listed below are the "PG" rated photo's for our cruise. lol..

There were a few nights that things got pretty crazy so for those of you who were there know what I am talking about and for those who weren't the next one is in the planning stages and its going to be MASSIVE!

Thanks to everyone involved, there were relationships forged out of this that will last a lifetime and for me that was one of the best parts of this event! We had a great FL presence and details will be coming out soon about the next one..

GET READY... :D

Best Regards,
Jonathan Allyn
www.jonathanallyn.com
SKYLINE DESTINATIONS
www.skylinedestinations.com

Solar Sessions Launch Party

Royal Caribbean's "Enchantment of the Seas"

Sinclair from Amsterdam

Kaenow with Markus Schulz

Markus and his son Alex

Afterparty in the Royal Suite

Nicholas Bennison

Myself with the Captain of the Ship!

Kaenow

Noel Sanger, Markus Schulz & Friends..

Our Venue:

Group Shots:
DjKaenow
Dude sweet pictures
JD8180
next year can you push it back a couple weeks... so it's still during summer vacation? please? lol
MeLLyMeL
lol @ markus and friends.

who are the people in the group shot?

did alot of people pay to actually go to this or did they just happen to go on the 'party boat' ?
DiegoParra32

oh , someone has the same setup as me(cdj200's, djm 400) hehe.
Jonathan Allyn
quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
lol @ markus and friends.

who are the people in the group shot?

did alot of people pay to actually go to this or did they just happen to go on the 'party boat' ?

Ya, we had a great crowd and 99% of everyone at our events were part of our group. Our functions were private so we kept a close eye on who was with us. We met so many great people from all over the place which was one of the best parts of this event. Everyone left knowing each other after making new friends some of which will last for many years to come. :)
Jonathan Allyn
quote:
Originally posted by DiegoParra32

oh , someone has the same setup as me(cdj200's, djm 400) hehe.

Ya, one of our clients had the Royal Suite so people setup after some of our nightly events. That room was something like 1,500 sq ft and had a baby grand piano in it!
infinitetrance
Wow.. Pictures came out great Jonathan.. Can't wait to do it next year..
DjKaenow
quote:
Originally posted by infinitetrance
Wow.. Pictures came out great Jonathan.. Can't wait to do it next year..

you better buddy...
PatMcGroin
pretty sweet ass pics.

FallingMoon
Oh that's just badass!

I am glad the show was a great success, it looked wonderful & lucky all you that went.

I hope there will be a next one cuz I will for sure hop on that ;)
DjKaenow
quote:
Originally posted by FallingMoon
Oh that's just badass!

I am glad the show was a great success, it looked wonderful & lucky all you that went.

I hope there will be a next one cuz I will for sure hop on that ;)

There is we are already putting it together some major talent will be onboard as well..
The new SS website is coming soon..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement