return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Root Canal. Worse Than Wisdom Tooth Extraction?
View this Thread in Original format
justin
I need to know beforehand, that way i'll know wether or not to go with the painkillers. I got three of my wisdom teeth pulled out before and it hurt like hell and all i had was 10 percocets or darvocets, i forget which.
DOOMBOT
You won't feel a thing. Just had one done a couple of months ago. I think I was only taking advil for a couple of days because there is a little discomfort when eating just because of the work done to the tooth and the pressure you put on it.
jonSun
Ive had 2 root canals done on the same tooth. Ive also had 4 wisdom teeth pulled. The root canals a piece of cake. Only minor soreness after u leave the dentist office. No need for painkillers unless u wanna party.
Halcyon+On+On
Why wouldn't you go with painkillers?
justin
quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
Why wouldn't you go with painkillers?

not sure if my medical coverage has kicked in yet. have to check.

yeah the assisstant said it wouldn't be as bad as wisdom teeth extraction but she didn't sound very convincing.
kadomony
meh i had one done.
no painkillers except the novacaine injection to the tooth
DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
meh i had one done.
no painkillers except the novacaine injection to the tooth

wuss
Spacey Orange
you're seriously considering turning down free drugs?:wtf:
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange

i didnt understand that either.
DOOMBOT
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange

With this kind of attitude it doesn't surprise me that threads like THIS are constantly posted in this forum.

justin
yeah well some people have better things to do than sittin around drinkin beer and taking extacy.
PatMcGroin
quote:
Originally posted by justin
yeah well some people have better things to do than sittin around drinkin beer and taking extacy.

hey im drinking beer right now! and the only reason im not dropping pills now is cuz i have class at 9:30 in the morning with an exam next week! :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement