return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Vote for my car to win and spread the word!
View this Thread in Original format
dj_mdma
http://clubland.fm/index.php/cars/show/name/ lam-duong.html

Yes its competition time and I still haven't got that rear dent fixed...hence why i'm entering again, I couldn't really care less about the photoshoot or clubland lol

Copy and paste the address above and take out the space so it doesn't appear in any search engines ;)
TweeK
Clean in ride. /you got my vote.
Ian
wasn't this really poorly done last time Lam, due to people joining at the end & having higher averages ?
Ripped Bag
I'll have to think about this one. I'll get back to you in 5 hours and let you know my decision.
KiNeTiC ENeRgY
wheres your interior shots at?
Rinster
pics are way nicer then last time!.. you got my vote.:)
chach
Nice
dj_mdma
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
wasn't this really poorly done last time Lam, due to people joining at the end & having higher averages ?

It was, but they sorted that out this time! There was a final entry date, voting didn't start til today, and its not an average voting system, its just based on pure numbers :)
Marc Summers
I voted for Charmain Conway, have fun losing.
getfoul
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
Vote for MY car.

BTG
404 elohel
gehzumteufel
put the strawberry face on and it will be sick. although the s14.5 (not s14a as you put) has a great look too. :D i miss my s13 hatch. it was such a ing fun car.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement