return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

bloody scalpers
View this Thread in Original format
colonelcrisp
so reg season hockey tix went on sale 3 days ago. and now all ticket packages for more than 1 seat by yourself are sold out for every game. and ironically enough 1000's of tickets just went up for sale on ebay. i hate sucking scalpers. someone should beat them all sensless with hockey sticks for making my pay way more just to go see my habs play.

do they have nothing better to do than ruin hockey for the rest of us? no... i in hate em all...

/rant

ps im really pissed right now
Nrg2Nfinit
bummer man.
Abercrombie
If you're buying hockey tickets from scalpers in my town, here's what to look for;

chimera66
wait until the day of the game and buy tickets from the box office. all teams reserve tickets for internal use until the day of and more times than not they aren't all used so they go back on sale.

also soldout means roughly 95% of a building so there are almost always tickets available.
nchs09
are you serious ALL season tickets are sold? in the span of 3 days? hockey is worst than futbol :/
Frenchie
some guy upstairs at work was bragging on how he as season tix...and how precious they are. Id love to take the book of tix, hide them and see him go nuts.:gsmile:
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by nchs09
are you serious ALL season tickets are sold? in the span of 3 days? hockey is worst than futbol :/

in toronto its sold out seasons in advance.

i praise those fools who sell those priceless tickets on ebay.
Nrg2Nfinit
probably those same ******s that stole your btg .. lol
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Nrg2Nfinit
probably those same ******s that stole your btg .. lol

they dont know what hockey is.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement