return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
whats up cor?
View this Thread in Original format
Vivid Boy
my first minute to sit down and do as i like in weeks. whats up? im so hurting financially i feel like the US economy right now. sooo much debt. and every week i owe more money...i need a 3rd job
Marc Summers
"Steal it" is the answer to everything.

Money? Steal it.
TV? Steal it.
Girl? Steal it.
camsr
you might be posting more frequently than I like, but at least this is true advice.
netroM
my cock
Abercrombie
Sell a house yet?
Akridrot
I'm about to get a second job... in RETAIL :(
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
Sell a house yet?

a few rentals.. ive been doing alot of open houses. i Have a nice prestigous 3 million dollar house this weekend i got to show. Ifi sell it, thats a nice shiney cheque ill get. you mainly dont sell houses from the open house tho its a bonus when you do. You mostly do open houses to meet future prospects intrested in the RE market. theres nothing better then meeting prospects in the 3 million range either ;)
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
a few rentals.. ive been doing alot of open houses. i Have a nice prestigous 3 million dollar house this weekend i got to show. Ifi sell it, thats a nice shiney cheque ill get. you mainly dont sell houses from the open house tho its a bonus when you do. You mostly do open houses to meet future prospects intrested in the RE market. theres nothing better then meeting prospects in the 3 million range either ;)

lol yeah...too bad the economy sucks ass and people are holding back for a deal.

at least thats the way it is here in california.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
lol yeah...too bad the economy sucks ass and people are holding back for a deal.

at least thats the way it is here in california.

yeah cali is a lil far from toronto :P

here watch my commercial for more details

http://www.royallepagemc.ca/47314/138337/138337.swf
gehzumteufel
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
yeah cali is a lil far from toronto :P

here watch my commercial for more details

http://www.royallepagemc.ca/47314/138337/138337.swf

lawls

and yeah cali is far..but we still have a powerful economy.

DarkAngel
What up, bro.

quote:
Originally posted by gehzumteufel
lawls

and yeah cali is far..but we still have a powerful economy.

And smog *cough* *hack*
wienerschnitzel
i'm trying to sell my place and the people that made an offer on it just backed down. as a realtor do you bust knees on people that back out of a sale?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement