return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Fishbones in your throat are the worst
View this Thread in Original format
Akridrot
Holy , it feels like there's a needle in my throat every time I try to swallow. I can't get it out. :(
nchs09
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
Holy , it feels like there's a needle in my throat every time I try to swallow. I can't get it out. :(
you gotta go to the doctor for that n00b. happened to me when i was a little kid. my grandma (in her old and antique way of doing things) told me to try to eat a banana with out chewin it much (obviously not the whole thing at once) and it hurt so bad and it cut the inside and i got an infection.
Frenchie
I have your solution. Don't eat fish.
jfk-pilot
yea its a pain, my grandma always told to just eat some bread and drink water, that always made things better
punjabi
Pull them out before you cook it you ing dumbass. It's so easy it's ridiculous. Rub your fingers against the grain very lightly and the pinbones will poke out about 1/8". Pull them out with a tweezers or needlenose pliers.
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by punjabi
Pull them out before you cook it you ing dumbass. It's so easy it's ridiculous. Rub your fingers against the grain very lightly and the pinbones will poke out about 1/8". Pull them out with a tweezers or needlenose pliers.

:gsmile:

Who said that I bought or cooked the fish, you dopey twat? Nobody has time to remove all those goddamn fishbones anyway. ing . Thanks for the advice, though.
ASFSE
is that anything like a dick in your throat?
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by Akridrot
Hey! :gsmile: you! :mad:

Who said that I bought or cooked the fish, you dopey twat? Nobody has time to remove all those goddamn fishbones anyway. ing . Thanks for the advice, though.

Let me tell you something s0n. There is no fish bone stuck in your throat.
Akridrot
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
Let me tell you something s0n. There is no fish bone stuck in your throat.

There is no spoon.
Omega_M
Obviously there is not. If there was a fish bone stuck in your throat for real, you would be choking and gasping and would need to see a doctor ASAP. It's probably just a scratch from a fish bone going down the food pipe that is acting as an irritant.

idoru
quote:
Originally posted by Omega_M
Obviously there is not. If there was a fish bone stuck in your throat for real, you would be choking and gasping and would need to see a doctor ASAP. It's probably just a scratch from a fish bone going down the food pipe that is acting as an irritant.

Pretty much. I swallowed a dime when I was a kid and it scraped the back of my throat enough to where it felt like it was stuck there.
ASFSE
oh so it's not like a dick in your throat
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement