return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: [1] 2 
Sunday 9/30: Official LoveFest Closing Party at the Endup-ALL DAY
View this Thread in Original format
tim_mccormack
If you thought you'd be done after Saturday night, you were wrong. Second annual Morning After the Love, all day on Sunday at the Endup. Out of towners, if you haven't experienced the Endup on a Sunday, you cannot miss this one. Don't forget your sunglasses!

MR STROKE
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice line up......

12pm-9pm-parade
9pm-4am-after party
5am-??-end up
:eyespop:
gypsygirl
yes!!! see you guys in the am on sunday!! this should be an excellent way to round out the weekend, you know, the final nail in my coffin :crazy:
Trancelover24
I will try my best to finish my partying at the end up after the love afterparty
UFBeatjunkie
hac lee rocks
MindShifter
so what's the deal w/ the end up? how big is it? can you go in and out? dress code? etc.

any help appreciated :)
Andrieux
quote:
Originally posted by MindShifter
so what's the deal w/ the end up? how big is it? can you go in and out? dress code? etc.

any help appreciated :)

Large outdoor patio, ins and outs, most diverse crowd you will see anywhere in SF, no dress code, sick sound system, kinda small dance floor, awesome vibe, strong drinks

Be ready to laugh at all the characters :stongue:
MindShifter
cheers thanks for the deets

oh yeah...what if i'm one of the characters? :nervous:
Trancelover24
quote:

We will then laugh at you ;)
lex400sc
the endup is one of the chillest clubs in sf. the sound is phenomenal, the music is phenomenal, the ceiling strobes are dope, the club is small but has lots of space and the temp is always comfortable

Andrieux
quote:

Oh dont worry, EVERYONE is a character :stongue:

My motto for the End Up is "You can be the most ed up you have ever felt in your life, but you will NEVER be the most ed up person in there"

Haha, its a like a world of people within itself.
progressiveMOJO
sitting outside as it gradually gets lighter into day is always awesome. the Endup is just one of those places you need to experience at some point, it's definitely on my list of favorite spots.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement