return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

parade route
View this Thread in Original format
progressiveMOJO
I know I've gotta have missed this in some other thread but can someone post a map/description of the parade route? I feel dumb but I need to be able to give friends directions how to get there (and show up myself).
in2muzikk
From the email that I got today from LoveFest:

Parade Route & Details:
Floats will stage on 2nd st between Market and Howard streets. Float and press check in will be at 111 Minna beginning at 10:30am. The public is welcome to come hear the DJ's and take advantage of Minna’s Bloody Mary Love Special! Floats need to check in no later than 11am.

Music starts @ 11:30am, parade begins ~12 Noon!

Most float sound systems will face the passenger side of the vehicle (north as they go down Market St.)

We are asking for $5-10 donation to enter the festival site. Please help us continue to bring the love! With your donation you will receive a complimentary iTunes card for free music downloads of featured LoveFest artists! The gate donation is absolutely crucial to the survival of the event – please support!

Please don’t litter! Let’s keep the streets clean so we can be back next year.

Have some class, use a porta potty!

More event info coming on Thursday!

The Love Team
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement