return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Jobs or majors?
View this Thread in Original format
Kevin Rx
Just wondering what all of you do for a living, or if in school, what you plan to do for a career?
I go to pharmacy school where I learn mostly science related . It is a six year major:mad:
Damo
I grind a music box for a dancing monkey on street corners.
DJ_Shockwav
i'm a producer...

radio producer that is, i don't make dance music :)
i make commercials, and other stuff like that to play on the air
DJ RozzeR
I ing hate college and university and all that other . everyone has a degree theses days and the people i know all work at mcdonalds, i left school and when straight into a low paid job and worked my place in the finance industry, i wanna be a network techie , but you need 3years experience, how are you suppose to get experience when u need experience to do that job , its all a disgrace, i get taxed to and NI and pension, im left with a ing carrot and a bean.
AnotherWay83
most definitely major...u mite think now that college/uni is all , but trust me, ur degree will definitely come in handy, the advantages of going to college and then working far outweigh the disadvantages...

btw, im in college and i have a small part time job on campus, as a lab helper..they call me "lab technician" heheh even tho i dont know
Eu4ea_18
i have a major in business management with a minor in international relations, but it means all to me at the moment, as I cannot work legally in this country. (no green card) Still have russian citizenship. I do psych experiments for going-out $, over in the psych building on campus, it's quite nice actually! Each experiment pays about 9 dollars, and they last about 40 min. Prostituting my mind , in a sense.

cheers
Ilina
miss_e
quote:
Originally posted by Eu4ea_18
i have a major in business management with a minor in international relations

i bet you thats going to be a quite popular choice of majors n minors in the near future...

advertising...want to send subliminal messages to the viewers
IronDragon
I say major. I myself am currently majoring in Economics and will probably double in Psychology. So basically I'll will all my policy arguments.

Dave: "Are you sure the Aggregate Supply is perfectly vertical"

Manipulated economist: "i..I...I DON'T KNOW!!!" ::sobs uncontrollably::
brunette
I'm majoring in Urban geography and would like to be a travel journalist..

As for cash, I bartend
uwmadtrance
Majoring in biochemistry and molecular biology, then I'll be on to med school.

The madness never ends.

Izzy
Im majoring in computer engineering and a minor in mathematics
no job right now, but im hoping to score big when i graduate
lMIlk
quote:
Originally posted by Damo
I grind a music box for a dancing monkey on street corners.

i sell hotdog on a stick
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement