return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Archives > Classic old threads / Inactive Forums > San Francisco Love Fest 2007

Pages: [1] 2 
Ferry Corsten
View this Thread in Original format
Sasquatch
What was the name of the last track that Ferry Corsten played at the Love Fest After Party?
y2yen
Ferry Corsten - Brain Box
Koolaid74
How was the Afterparty?
Audioholic
I was gonna ask the same thing. That track was stellar!
Audioholic
quote:
Originally posted by Koolaid74
How was the Afterparty?

It was pretty awesome. Gabriel & Dresden played an amazing set. Really hard beats to get pumped up on. Sasha added some variety to the trancey night with his dark progressive house sounds. Ferry Corsten did a great closing set with some fresh stuff including some of his newer, post-LEF singles.
josh4
I guess this is the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium afterparty thread.

Here are videos and photos of the night. My friend works for the website and took most of them. His press pass actually got us into the VIP area.

http://lovefestsf.imeem.com/

Was a killer night. All the DJs had great sets.

Everyone was going on and on about huge lines to get in and not being able to bring anything with you. We go there at 10, there was no line at all and they didn't even hardly pat us down for nothing.
idoru
quote:
Originally posted by josh4
Everyone was going on and on about huge lines to get in and not being able to bring anything with you. We go there at 10, there was no line at all and they didn't even hardly pat us down for nothing.

They somehow magically solved the line situation this year, but totally bastardized the event (in my opinion) with the way they set up timeslots.
JoNMiTz
quote:
Originally posted by idoru
totally bastardized the event with the way they set up timeslots.
JohnBeaver
quote:
Originally posted by y2yen
Ferry Corsten - Brain Box

Check the Love Parade Afterparty mix in a thread below! The track is featured in the mix!!!!
DaveT
Think the original name of the track, The Race, is more fitting for it. Music sounds like old school racing games, lol.

Andrieux
quote:
Originally posted by DaveT
Think the original name of the track, The Race, is more fitting for it. Music sounds like old school racing games, lol.

The Race = Brain Box

The only difference is The Race has all the car sounds in it.

VROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyespop:
DaveT
Yah I know, just like the name "The Race" for the track...since the synths are like the music you'd hear in old school racing videogames. :)

Dave
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement