return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Fresh New Talent 3 @ Cherry - Allied Nations, Samer K & Nick Grimmer - Fri Oct. 5th!
View this Thread in Original format
Allied Nations
Come out for what is shaping up to be a crazy party! It's also going to be my birthday celebration!

Samer K and I in the front room and Nick Grimmer dirtying up the back! Samer ripped it up at the first fresh new talent night and I had a chance to test out the system last week and I cannot wait! SEE YOU THERE!

Guestlist:

514 652 3865
djalliednations@ gmail.com

Cherry!

417 St-Pierre

Parc/Bluery turns into St-Pierre in the old port going south after the palais de congres.
Allied Nations
should be madness tonight... may see a couple of you there... just had a sick session with samer last night and him and i are good to go :)
Esiotrat
I'm pretty fried from last night, Sasha killed me. :crazy:, but I'll do my best to come to your party Greg..should be a great night.
I'm gonna call up Tally and see if she can come with me. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3
Allied Nations
What a night! Unfortuantely not too many TAs came out, but we still had a full house! Best birthday I've had in years! Even Shannon Elizabeth came out to Cherry and stereo afterwards!

CRAZY @ CHERRY ONCE AGAIN!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement