return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Morillo
View this Thread in Original format
xGirlx
I really want to see him but not fond of having to go to Crobar ... anyone going tonight!???? If not, suggestions for an alternative evening?
Randy4me
Loco Dice at Spybar is the place to be!
Partyboy
Me +15 tonight. This is going to be good show. One you don't want to miss. Finally the show we've been waitng for........
Partyboy
For clarification I'm talking about Morillo..........
haider
only if mixin marc opens

can i get confirmation on that happening???
UWM
I hate Crobar, so no.

Oh and re: Mixin Marc - Does anyone know if he still spends the majority of his time in the DJ booth on MySpace?
Jive Soul Bro
LULZ
haider
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
I hate Crobar, so no.

Oh and re: Mixin Marc - Does anyone know if he still spends the majority of his time in the DJ booth on MySpace?

h8
delobbo
not defending mixin marc but - if i had access to myspace while i was dj'ing, id probably check it too :clown:

you know, do some updates, make a few comments, etcetera
Spliph
quote:
Originally posted by delobbo
not defending mixin marc but - if i had access to myspace while i was dj'ing, id probably check it too :clown:

you know, do some updates, make a few comments, etcetera

haha, you totally would! and im nt kidding...:disbelief

morillo will be good show...loco dice will be good too =) its music lovers vs. poperazzi lovers ;)

MOSCHINO
quote:
Originally posted by xGirlx
I really want to see him but not fond of having to go to Crobar ... anyone going tonight!???? If not, suggestions for an alternative evening?

Let's go on the date!
PinkDaisy
I'm a big Morillo fan and have nothing against Crobar, so I'm in +2.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement