return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
How are you doing?
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
Hey guys,

How's life? Are you happy, sad, or just bored?

I'm fine. I was just laughing at my girlfriend's niece: she's 2 years old and she asked my girlfriend to phone me. My girlfriend then asked her why she wanted to talk to me. Her niece then said that she wanted me to give her money, so she could buy candy. My girlfriend then told her that it wasn't a very polite request, and her niece then gave up :p

Mind you, I've never ever given her money (or candy). Sly womenz, tsk, tsk, tsk :D
mezzir
Meh.
Not with my long term girlfriend anymore, which sucks, but its given me time and perspective to start actually doing . Been working out again and I feel great (see: nutragrain tv spot), had more time to myself even after getting schoolwork done ahead of time (never used to do that), and my music's been coming along ridiculously fast. So yeah, meh.
tubularbills
things aren't too bad at all. could be a little better, i suppose. but could be wayyyyy worse.

so yeah, 9/10 right here.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
Not with my long term girlfriend anymore, which sucks, but its given me time and perspective to start actually doing .

Aw, man, sucks to hear that... nice to know you're coping with it in a good way though :)
Frenchie
FANTASTIC.
camsr
life is like a box of chocolates
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
FANTA-TASTIC.

Fixed.
Frenchie
I wanna
stace
Not great :(
SuspicionVandit
not bad. But I keep thinking about a test from Thurs where I spent 5 minutes doing a problem, then spent maybe another 5 minutes checking over the answer. Walked out of class and was like ", you stupid . you messed up."
I don't even know if I remember the equation right, which is really making me anxious to see if I make a stupid arithmetic mistake (over and over) when I get the test back.

It feels like Homer Simpson.

Viber
quote:
Originally posted by camsr
life is like a box of chocolates

Only because its brown does'nt mean its chocolates:D

I wake up every mourning whishing to get hit by a car, the IDF...i should burn those uniforms and jizz all over them:mad:
Ygrene
quote:
Originally posted by stace
Not great :(

I'm sorry to hear that.

*gives a cross-Atlantic pat on the back*

:)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement