return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
RADIO SLAVE & Chris Fortier :: Tribe Hyperclub :: Oct 11th
View this Thread in Original format
DJ_SideFx
TRIBE HYPERCLUB PRESENTS

RADIO SLAVE
Special Guest : CHRIS FORTIER

Thursday October 11th 2007

PRESALE/TICKETS : 20$

FoR GUESTLISt CALL/SMS (514)-651-4046

OPEN BAR FOR LADIES ALL NIGHT LONG

DIRECTIONS

TRIBE HYPERCLUB

Old Montreal
390 St-Jacques West
514-845-3066

www.tribehyperclub.com
Alex
Radioslave is amazing, Fortier does something special too, I think i'll go!
X-Cube
Nice! That's a crazy booking!
Dj Nacht
Radio Slave Wow! quality. why fuking thursdays FFS
DJ Anton
Been waiting for this guy to play Tribe for a long time, i cant wait. Be ready for the dark bottom heavy Glitsh..................
Sean Walsh
I'm going!
samdafroman
Wow,
Theres gonna be extra hot women there tonite,
i was out and about last night and every Fashion conscious woman i knew in the city was asking me bout tonite !

Models included :happy2:
julien2
:(
Sean Walsh
Quite stoked for this one, let's have some drinks :toothless
Esiotrat
So how was it??

X-Cube
quote:
Originally posted by Enigmatik
So how was it??

+ 1

want to know,cuz radioslave is hawt!
DJ Anton
I was blown away by the music, Radio Slave wasted no time, he went straight for the big rumbling basslines and his signature glitshy stabs He ripped that System apart playing the darkest dirtiest beats i've heard in that room since Lawler. He kept it dark and groovy and didn't not drop the pace. He played His highly anticipated remix of UNKLE "Burn My shadow" as well as his forthcoming release "Bell Clap Dance", as well as a few new cuts from the hot Jesse Rose and Luke Solomon as well....

You can tell this guy runs a tight ship with his REKIDS label because the tracks he was layin down where light years ahead of the game, No wonder he's been playin every major party and closing the biggest festivals in europe including "SONAR"...

All you underground purests who missed, last night was essential...

long Live the underground....
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement