return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Friday Night Fusion 10/12 @ Wax w/ Tolgar + Going Away Party for Robert Gillis
View this Thread in Original format
wolverine16

Friday October 12th @ Wax Nightclub, 9pm - 2am
1551 N. Sheffield
Free admission/$25 all you can drink top shelf all night w/ RSVP to andyolinski@gmail.com

Featuring:
Tolgar
Andy Olinski
Mark Roy
Andrew-S

This Friday the debauchery @ Wax continues with the best drink special in town, a Tolgastic night of music & an opportunity to wish our good friend Robert Gillis well as he prepares to start a fantastic new career in Toronto. Robert has been one of the most supportive people we've met in the scene & although we'll have to make frequent road trips to hang out with him, we're glad to see him presented with a tremendous opportunity and will have cake & party hats & the whole 9 yards while we quadruple fist Amstels & vodka/red bulls. Unfortunately we will not have B list stars appearing, huge cover charges, long lines or overly-aggresive security like elsewhere in the Weed St. District BUT we will have good friends, cheap booze, free admission, good music & an appearance from my friend Tom who had a brief career as a child actor & appeared in a commercial with Fred Savage when he was 4. Hope you can join us this week for our special guest Tolgar & to say goodbye to Robert!
tolgar
We love Robert! Congrats to him on the wonderful opportunity that awaits in Toronto. Sadly, I'm gonna miss his awesome selection of Cosby'esque sweaters.:happy2:
wolverine16
Robert, what kind of cake & party hats do you want?
trance-ecj
I'm there...regardless if there's cake or not
DjRow
srtipers included? :tongue3
Blizwar2
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16

I don't know, do I look like the type of person that's a connoisseur of cake? I'll leave that up to you Andy, you seem a bit more qualified in that arena than I am....

ZING!
Blizwar2
you know I'm just kidding with ya right?
Omega_Blue
who is robert

edit: ...kidding
lücid
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine16

EAT MY CAKE!!!!!
Blizwar2
Peanut butter all over the floor, with mustard and ketchup, covered with sprinkles.

how drunk were you guys?

Blizwar2
it's sad when you recognize the hulk in the mess and and know exactly who was responsible for it.

If that pic was floating on the internet somewhere I would know exactly who to blame
wolverine16
Hogan cake FTW! The brownish color was based on trying to make a Hulk Hogan fake tan color out of mixing frosting...wow that crazy Donald Glaude Milwaukee adventure was 1 1/2 years ago!

Stippers will be right down the street @ VIPs but we will have lots of shot girls on the 26th at the Halloween Party.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement