return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Study: My mom gets more sex than I do
View this Thread in Original format
Abercrombie
http://www.wanobe.com/index.php?opt...id=257&Itemid=1

quote:
Sex, Lust And Passion Top Baby Boomer Love Expectations

Sex on a first date is twice as likely for singles over 50 than for their under-40 counterparts, according to a new survey implemented by Wanobe.com and its online dating partner, PARSHIP.co.uk.

A poll of more than 1,000 men and women between the ages of 50 and 65 by Europe’s largest online dating service PARSHIP.co.uk – it’s matches people using psychometric test, not photographs - and Wanobe.com found that 37 per cent of singles over 50 would have sex on a first date compared to 18 per cent of under-40s.

However, of those women polled who would have sex on a first date, over two thirds, 76 per cent, wanted to be wooed by their love interest and expected the man to pick of the bill.

Continuing the theme, 53 per cent of the over-50 singles rated lust and passion more highly than marriage and just seven per cent hoped that their next relationship would result in marriage, compared to 32 per cent of singles in their 30s.

“Clearly, being over 50 doesn’t mean you give up on love. The under 30s may feel they invented sexual liberation, but it was the Baby Boomer generation who staged the first summer of love - more than 40 years ago,” says 60-year old David Noble, managing director of wanobe.com.

The research, conducted by Facts International on behalf of PARSHIP.co.uk showed that 73% of over-50 singles fully intend to find a fulfilling sexual relationship in the next 12 months, while 84% want a full sexual relationship with the next person they meet. Generally four out of ten (41%) of over 50’s are looking for commitment, but one in five (20%) only wants casual fun and 19% are game for anything.

“The research proves that men and women over 50 no longer feel that they have to give up on romance and passion and simply dedicate the rest of their lives to gardening, looking after grandchildren, and providing financial support for their offspring” says Dr Victoria Lukats, a psychiatrist and relationship expert for PARSHIP, who lead the research.

What’s more, more than half of the over-50s singles don’t look to their family for approval, with 60 per cent saying they don’t care what their children think of their dates. There could be a few raised eyebrows from the younger generations of the family: 18% of the senior group said they would happily date someone at least 10 years younger, while they are three times more likely than twentysomethings to flirt with complete strangers (9% vs 32% ).

Carol Dix, author of the Ultimate Guide to 21st Century Dating, herself in the 50+ generation and who recently met a younger man when on holiday while flirting with him in a bar is happy to report that their relationship is still going strong: “Many of the 50+ generation believe strongly in finding sexual passion and romance, rather than just looking for a stable (possibly rather dull) relationship. We’ve had marriages. raised our children and know what’s important to look for in the opposite sex. There’s not much point in us settling for ´companionship´, when we could be finding great sex, fun, love and laughter out there.”

To fulfil their lust for life, over-50 singles are turning to the Internet in increasing numbers. Of those surveyed, 43 per cent are logging on to find dates compared to just 26 per cent six months ago. Yet traditional standards still prevail. While the majority (76%) of single people over 50 don’t believe in one partner for life, and 68% regret not having had sex with a person from their past, the majority, 77% still believe it is better to be sexually faithful to one partner.

Dr Victoria Lukats, points out that an increasing number of people in their 50's and 60's are finding themselves single, often for the first time in decades.

“The idea that this age group is no longer interested in a sexual relationship is simply a misconception. These figures show that experience probably counts for a lot when it comes to approaching a potential love interest. If you've made mistakes or had regrets in life then you're not going to loose any more time on missed opportunities but maybe try and live life to the full and be more proactive in looking for love."

Finally, more than half the over-50s single surveyed hope to find a partner online compared to 42 per cent of those under 25. The majority of these still believe you’re more likely to find love in a pub or club.

Statistically, my mom does better on the first date than I do, WTF?
mezzir
well i know who i'm asking out this weekend
Direct
HAHAHA

Do fleshlights and love dolls count?
Lilith
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
well i know who i'm asking out this weekend

:haha:
Swamper
...but you also have to take into account the dating pool from which they choose from (assuming they stick to their age group) -- their prospects are far fewer and thus 'giving it up' is less a case of 'morals' and more a case of taking advantage of some sexin'
d.case
quote:
Originally posted by Abercrombie
http://www.wanobe.com/index.php?opt...id=257&Itemid=1

Statistically, my mom does better on the first date than I do, WTF?

so statistically speaking...your mom's a whore?
Provocative_boi
I knew it :whip:
blacknoizybox
quote:
Originally posted by d.case

no... it means he is a whore two times worse than his mom:D
wotyzoid

DATE RAPE!!
camsr
your mom is a dirty tramp

camsr
LOL
Abercrombie
quote:
Originally posted by d.case

Like all single moms are whores.

I mean... a lot of men leave their wives after the wives lose interest in sex after having kids. And then there's menopause, which is supposed to change a woman hormonally (sp?) and end the capacity to have children and thus lose interest.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement