return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Clubs in Ottawa?
View this Thread in Original format
Binder_Dundat
Hey guys,

I was wondering if theres any good after hours clubs to check out in Ottawa these days. I'm hoping theres parties on both weekdays and weekends since I'll be there for a couple weeks.

Thanks!
Marcus007
paging spin laden

paging spin laden
Spin Laden
lol, welcome to Sketchville, Ontario. Our EDM club (Club Heaven) now closes at 3AM Sat, even if there's a headliner apparently (used to be 430AM). Go to their website for free coupons, or visit xvi.com for other info.

There's Mavericks on Rideau and another after close by that just opened, Mav's is a bit sketch but good times and the djs are up and coming talents to be listened to .... paging Rayray or 404 :p
RayRayy
there's mynx too....George B from mtl spins every Saturday night...better looking crowd then Mavs...lots girls from Gatineau. :)
Spin Laden
really?

+69
RayRayy
yeah...Mynx is a male strip club turned after-hours at midnight.

Phil and Davey Pacheco are the other local residents ..they have a strong following in Gatineau/Hullywood. :)
404 Science
you got heaven and thats about it these days

if you go to gatineau there is lounge 426 (?) and loft 455 (can we be more original with names?)

but ya... im done with ottawa cause i moved back to MONTREEZZY!
Spin Laden
I think 426 is all hip hop now and Lounge 455 is too far away. I would go with Club Heaven and then at 3AM go to Mynx like Rayray said for the PQ trollops.
RayRayy
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Laden
I think 426 is all hip hop now and Lounge 455 is too far away. I would go with Club Heaven and then at 3AM go to Mynx like Rayray said for the PQ trollops.

U got it. :)
Binder_Dundat
Thanks guys.

I couldn't find anything on Mynx online....What street is it on?

And is there anything happening on weeknights up there?

RayRayy
Mynx is at 128 1/2 York St.

here's the Mynx facebook grp link
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2358146703

Touche
87 Clarence, Ottawa

There an event at Touche on Thurs (started a week ago)...a close friend of mine throws parties featuring local dj's every week....more bar than dancefloor. Nice little club...Lots of my friends go there...older good looking crowd. And its free. :)

Touche facebook event link
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=6439881149
Binder_Dundat
Thanks!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement