return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
c0r Sports related: Why does it seem like nobody went to a BCS conference school?
View this Thread in Original format
Zewad
IE: big confernce school : Big East, SEC, ACC, Big 12, PAC 10, Big 10.

Im going ape over all teh upsets that are going on in the NCAA football world and the more i see none of this mentioned i feel farther and farther distanced from the c0r..

im not knocking everybody's decision to not like sports... but just that i enjoy such a passion that is so national and such on national TV and such a mega dollar business that nobody mentiones it...

makes me realize how far i am from the masses of TA...

i live and die by each weekend of NCAA football...
mezzir
i certainly don't live and die, but i watch college football whenever i see its on
i'm also a buckeyes fan so its been good times lately :)
aw man the kentucky game today made me happy :)
Zewad
you are #1 congrats...

i was at the USF game today... they are a coming...

edit:
the school of which you are a fan of is #1... congrats to them..
mezzir
hah yeah
i go to UMass
in my eyes, their football team's greatest accomplishment was making it to the finals of AA last year and losing to the team who would then go on to start their season this year by ruining michigan's season (appalachan st)

yaeh
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
hah yeah
i go to UMass
in my eyes, their football team's greatest accomplishment was making it to the finals of AA last year and losing to the team who would then go on to start their season this year by ruining michigan's season (appalachan st)

yaeh

so again i ask the c0r... does anybody attend or is an allum of a BCS school??
mezzir
ang is a buckeyes fan as well, but i can't remember if she actually went there. i think she's just from ohio like me and didn't actually go there
ummmmm
yeah no one springs to mind :/
Zewad
quote:
hah yeah
i go to UMass

yaeh

i know Will did (tubularwills).. he's iowa st. but they hardly count...
iclone
quote:
aw man the kentucky game today made me happy :)

that game was ing ACE!

most of my family went to university of miami*, but i did UCF [ugh at their slaughtering today]

*mom, dad, sister, my only two uncles, one of two aunts, and my only two cousins. [and yes, i got in lol]
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by iclone
that game was ing ACE!

most of my family went to university of miami, but i did UCF [ugh at their slaughtering today]

you are a UCF grad??? regardless, its not a BCS school.. close.. but still not...
iclone
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
you are a UCF grad??? regardless, its not a BCS school.. close.. but still not...

yeahyeah i know :p such grand promises when i graduated in '96 -- they were doing so well when i left :o

LeopoldStotch
hey i went to a powerhouse NAIA school. does that count? :wtf:
LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad

hey. at least we can all say that UCF is the school daunte "i still have 2 good knees" culpepper and asante samuel from "the cheaters" attended. :o :D
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement