return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Should Kinuvan.........
View this Thread in Original format
Kinuvan
I need your help guys what do I do?
flystyler
Well it might be funny for 5 seconds, then you will just get annoyed with people looking at you and thinking u r a twat, if you r going to do that go the whole hog, full cyber, beeds and all :)
Kinuvan
Don't have any beads left, and all the hair stuff is at Adam's so no.
Miss Proximus
I voted NO!!!!!

I wore my skirt, bikini and fluffy boots to college the othe day and the bullies ut me upside down in the toilet (or the sink? hehehe)

:p no not really

I voted No because I think you should keep your clubbing clothes for clubbing purposes to make them stay more special :)
DuMonde TrAnCeR
my last ever day of college i decided (about 2 months ago) that i would be going all out cyber for it! :) i need a laff, then people wud find out what i truley am, heheheheh :D

plus last gatecrasher weekly for the time being, is on the day after. :)

i will also take a camera in to college on that day, hehehe :)

so yes kinuvan, u shud wear them!
Kinuvan
Hmm, I may wait until I can do my hair as well..... ubt we don't get civvies days very often:(
Project T
yes, get sum hair stuff or go get em bak :p
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
you could borrow my outfit!!!

...infact on my last day of work (before i move to sheffield) i think i might wear it.. i.e. ninja top, body armour, and cyberdog freeze pants.!! yes!.. should be funny to see what the customers think!! :toothless
[N]ûk|êû[Z]
.... infact, having sed that, when i used to be a dancer for 'one love' i used to go into werk on saturdays, with my hair still spiked and complete with u.v paint!! my boss wasnt amused :eyes:
Julie_Spyder
Go for it who cares what others think.....

i wore my big red pants... with a white hooded shirt today for Civies...

it look wired.. but i could care less what ppl say cuz i am who i amm.... if ppl hate that.. they can life in a different life with me then.. :stongue:

jonsimmonds
YES!!

go for it, it will be a laff!

Jon
tu_face
i wear my cyberdog jeans all the time... but they are jeans so that doesnt count.

ignore me.. but i voted that u shud go for it ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement