return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
foreigners (in norway)
View this Thread in Original format
dj_alfi
WHY ARE THEY HERE? I DIDNT ING INVITE THEM!!!

This is what happened to me in within one month:

First stabbed by some guy.

Then now on thursday this ing somalian tries to rip me off and i confront him. Unfortunately was my ninja reflexes somewhat disabled by alcohol and i believe there may have been other substances involved as well... End of story is that ing bastard breaks my ing front tooth in half.... gonna fix it now in an hour, prolly gonna cost me a load...

When the (gullible) norwegian ******s that let this people in, why don't them make immigrants take a course learning them that hitting is NOT OKAY???

I ing learned that in kindergarden...
DuBam
Same problem here on the other side of the fence :(

Resistance is futile!
Ian
try having a country which is open to anyone & everyone. We have the problems between different nationalities & the british, then between themselves,then the religious zealots, then the non-religious ones, then the chavs, then everyone else.
Lilith
but I was a nice everyone else! :eek:
basd
quote:
Originally posted by Ian
try having a country which is open to anyone & everyone. We have the problems between different nationalities & the british, then between themselves,then the religious zealots, then the non-religious ones, then the chavs, then everyone else.

More or less the same here. Those darn Brits!
Ygrene
Dey tuk er jerbs!
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by basd
More or less the same here. Those darn Brits!

:stongue: :stongue: I must admit, I'm hoping to see a friend there in the next few months, so i'll be adding to it, but if we get Armin in the UK so much, me in NL won't hurt ;)
LeopoldStotch
hmm.. that's interesting. what's better? a somalian or mexican immigrant?
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by LeopoldStotch
hmm.. that's interesting. what's better? a somalian or mexican immigrant?

cause each Somalian and Mexican are the same!!!

this is the most racist thread i've read on here. I am thoroughly offended :mad: :mad:
DigitalPhoenix
dude, you suck at fights...stay away from them

biznology
quote:
Originally posted by DigitalPhoenix
dude, you suck at fights...stay away from them

i wasnt going to say that, but you seem to attract problems, and that is generally not limited to ethnicity but to annoying or trouble seeking people.

its the damn oil rich state of norge!!!|
dj_alfi
quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187

this is the most racist thread i've read on here. I am thoroughly offended :mad: :mad:

is some not of a race just because he is a victim? does not a victim bleed when stabbed in the ass? does not a victim look silly with half a tooth missing? i challenge all victims to stand united against boomer!

or something like that
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement