return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
People I've failed to wish "Happy Birthday" to Appreciation Thread
View this Thread in Original format
RJT
Happy Birthday, you're all appreciated. :gsmile:
D-res
Agreed. Except that guy!

*points and laughs*
Halcyon+On+On
You're like the distant Jewish relative who sends you a present labeled "Happy Birthday/Hanukkah/Heathen X-Mas/Kwanzaa/Valentine's Day/etc", expecting one present to effectively cover a whole year's worth of neglect, and it actually turns out to be like, some used board game from Good Will.

you, RJT. you.
iammesol
looooooooooooool
Ygrene
Same goes for me!!

But NOT in the way that Halcy said!
stren
?I'd like to add that i'm drunk

but not that drink
Project-K
Is this thread retroactive or does it only count for those whose birthdays are today?
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K
Is this thread retroactive or does it only count for those whose birthdays are today?

better be retro active...as he still has time today to wish todays birthdayers and those afterwards a happy b-day :mad:
MeLLyMeL
THANKS!:gsmile:
RJT
quote:

That would seem to best cover my ass, so sure - it's as retroactive as VH1.

quote:
Originally posted by Boomer187
better be retro active...as he still has time today to wish todays birthdayers and those afterwards a happy b-day :mad:

...except for when it comes to Boomer.

quote:
Originally posted by MeLLyMeL
THANKS!:gsmile:

You're most welcome, it's honestly next-to-the-least I could do (the least of course being nothing at all).

quote:
Originally posted by Halcyon+On+On
You're like the distant Jewish relative who sends you a present labeled "Happy Birthday/Hanukkah/Heathen X-Mas/Kwanzaa/Valentine's Day/etc", expecting one present to effectively cover a whole year's worth of neglect, and it actually turns out to be like, some used board game from Good Will.

you, RJT. you.

Cookiepuss, I will eat your soul. :mad:

Project-K
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
That would seem to best cover my ass, so sure - it's as retroactive as VH1.

awesome! my first birthday thread! :gsmile:
RJT
quote:
awesome! my first birthday thread! :gsmile:

CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement