return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
ILLUMINA: Rave @ Crcus Afterhours / Saturday, December 15, 2007
View this Thread in Original format
Fran666

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 15th, 2007...

Prepare yourselves to live the ultimate electronic music / rave party...

ILLUMINA

@ CIRCUS Afterhours

Main room - Trance:

GABRIEL BATZ
SEVEN WAYS (Québec)
NICK PILON

New Circus room - Electro:

G'O'BRIEN
X-CUBE
OMNI
AXEL KLEIN

+ In all rooms:

CIRCUS ARTS: Surprise !!!

INTERNATIONAL ILLUSIONIST: As he with his tricks...we are keeping the secret...;o)

All these artists will perform live for your enchantment, all night long, non stop...

So prepare to be stunned, amazed, dazzled and forfilled with pleasures for all your senses...

A show never been seen before and never attempted...

Be the firsts to live this new sensory experience...

For those who don't show up, be aware... you won't get any details by the people who attended... they will be speechless...

ILLUMINA is an undescribable event...that only your wildest fantasies can imagine...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

For tickets / pour billets:

Francis Circus :)
514-756-4051
francis@circusafterhours.com

Sale points / Points de vente:

MOOG AUDIO
3828, St-Laurent (corner Des Pins Avenue)
514-284-7434

ILLUMINA (Headquarters for this event)
Corner St-Hubert and Ontario (2 min. from Circus)
(call Francis 514-756-4051, 24/24, to receive exact address and rendez-vous hours)

ILLUMINA (Sales point)
Just outside Metro Verdun (green line)
(call Francis 514-756-4051, 24/24, to receive exact address and rendez-vous hours)

More details soon / Plus de détails bientôt...
Fran666
Oh yeah!!! My first big production @ CIRCUS Afterhours...

This project was build using the best elements of past Rave parties I've organized and attended in past 16 years. We added never seen elements as well.

This is certainly the most impressive project I've been part of...

Thanks to my partner Tammy (www.lesproductionsvip.com) and to Sébastien Forand for the hints!!!

This event was inspired by "Carte Blanche" event, big thanks to past organizers...

;o)
X-Cube
YES! PARTY!!

Can't wait to play in this new room!
princesultan
is there an electro room at circus every weekend??? or is there an electro room just for this event?
Fran666
No there is no electro room yet... but fridays are electro-house, Driss plays even minimal at times... so we have electro !!! Check out Elektrolab Fridays @ Circus Afterhours.

But we are still waiting for the new room to be done to build a project for it.

It has to be done for this event, that i'm sure of ;)
princesultan
cool...so you're saying that electro is played fridays all night long?
Fran666
Yes, Marco G, Kal, Tone Depth, Big Al, King Louis, Driss, Eddy Jasmin, Julian Prince and the beautiful Vivie-Ann are our Friday residents...

All electro-house with minimal flavors...

For VIP and REDUCE guest list, call me:

Francis 514-756-4051
princesultan
cool!
Fran666
Tickets will be on sale this week...

Pre-sale tickets : 25$

Door: 35$

for tickets call:

Francis 514-756-4051

Check Trance Addict as often as you can for more updates on ILLUMINA: RAVE @ CIRCUS Afterhours Saturday December 15, 2007
Fran666
See ARTWORK on first post of this thread

Thanks !!!

X-Cube
Nice flyer!! :D
Techo Head
I have some comments on this party.

(1) Hip hop at a rave? I will certainly not go if that's the case. That's like mixing sugar and vinegar. Why would you promote having gangsters at your party. It's just plain stupid. If you have every been to real raves you will understand fully my point.

(2) Electro and Minimal is boring and slow not condusive to a rave party. It would be smarter to have hard techno at least have progrssive house or tribal house something uplifting for the party goers.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement