return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Ibiza May 2008
View this Thread in Original format
Jeskot7
Bad time to go???????????? Anything going on in Ibiza this time of year?
chojin
quote:
Originally posted by Jeskot7
Bad time to go???????????? Anything going on in Ibiza this time of year?

if you take a look at the below, it'll give you an idea of what was going on during may THIS year.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/nigh...ates_june_i.htm

but going by that may looks a tad early unless you go in the very last week. who knows, next years could be different

^^from a quick google.

i went early september so i was at the other end of it and it was probably a week before all the closing parties were going on. but it was still rammed as anything in all the clubs so don't worry any part of the season is probably big [from my limited exp.]
Jeskot7
Thanks for the tips
sterilis
the main djs arent there. but theres some good opening parties. i worked there last year and went over in may. some good events going on in ibiza town and play den bossa but san an was quiet.
Jeskot7
How'd you get there ferry or plane? How much are the ferries from Valencia and/or Barcelona?
sterilis
i went by plane from ireland. although if your coming from america. you can fly to barcelona and take a bus down to denia and get the ferry over for around 50 euro. not sure what the cost is from barcelona but i know it takes 8 hours on the ferry from barcelona and 4 hours from denia.
DJ Mikey Mike
Silly time to go. Beginning of July is probably the earliest I would venture over. Can't wait for the summer. :toothless
donegalredneck
I went over a few years ago from 5th to 12th August. I would avoid this also if you have the choice. Too packed everywhere. Can't move!!
ghost72
Went for the closing parties end of Sept, did the We Love at Space closing party and after 2 years of break from going to the White Island I came to the conclusion that I missed two summers so I am already planning a visit for next year.
Well it has changed a lot since my first visit (17 years ago when I started working there) but it remains still the best place on earth for clubbing and fun.
I would recommend to fly to Ibiza, ferries from Valencia/Barcelona can take up to 9hours and you may need couple of hours to rest (all time wasted!)
*ian*
or you could fly to palma and ferrie it from there i think
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement