return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 
Slow Down the Rotation of the Earth - The PLUMBeR's november promo *Techyno*
View this Thread in Original format
17thfloorplumbe
***Slow Down The Rotation Of The Earth - Techno***

Agatho . Original . Van Hilst . Robbie Pardoel
The Kitten . Detroit's Deep Dub . Dusty Kid
Here . Len's Podium . Raudive
Nand-Grind . Original . Grindvik
Inside . Original . Virgil Enzinger
As We Are . Original . Tigerskin
On It . All Is Lost . Khan Edison
Sticklebrick . Original . Perc
Ubers Wasser . Original . Peter Jurgens
Rise . Tech . Dataworx
Simple Things Do Work . Original . Valentino Kanzyani
Another Day Acid . Original . SCSI-9
Magnetic . Original . Zander VT
Kardamoon . Original . Jan Driver

-->Click Me To Listen<-- *right click to download*

or click here

The PLUMBeR's download page
UWM
Looks good G, will download today and check it out.
Aristronica
did you know that if the earth were to completely stop spinning and turn into a synchronous rotation around the Sun we'd all go flying east @ ~465 miles per second?
17thfloorplumbe
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
did you know that if the earth were to completely stop spinning and turn into a synchronous rotation around the Sun we'd all go flying east @ ~465 miles per second?

i said slow it down... not stop it completely instantaneously =p

days should be longer.. by the time i get up the suns already setting again...and then just as i'm having fun at night... the sun starts coming up... bah
RJT
Just now getting the chance to toss this on while I write a paper on eliminative materialism and the implicit determinism that is its downfall.

Will be back with thoughts in 5-7 pages.
Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by 17thfloorplumbe
i said slow it down... not stop it completely instantaneously =p

days should be longer.. by the time i get up the suns already setting again...and then just as i'm having fun at night... the sun starts coming up... bah

ohh i was just musing.
Spliph
*chooned* while doing my last finals =) proper review will follow.

EDIT: spunky, first track is great, goes into some eery , icy cold mnml in there somewhere, good old school feel techno too. reminds me som of dave clarke yet the glitch keeps returning for revenge... mixing is much much better than what i have heard from you before! good e.

btw, last 15 minutes of set is where you actually start to get in it... nice and deep, flowy, and one of the last tracks with the ethnic in it is super!
PoisonJam19
This mix gets a high five, especially the first two tracks.
Omega_Blue
finally got the chance to download- will review in a day or so.
Omega_Blue
very nice work gerrit. the mixing was pretty interesting for the most part and everything flowed nicely. big improvement from "go yourself" imo.

Quadlow
Hey Gerrit I thought I had already downloaded this. I will make sure to grab it when i get home later. Also I will have to remember to send you a link with my music as well, never did after we talked at spy bar.
Blizwar2
If I was a mad scientist that would be my goal, 36 hour days. You get to sleep in all the time, Work longer, stay up later and get more you time.

I could really care less about the mix, just wanted to add to the thread.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement