return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
A serious question about god: Spaghetti or Fettucine?
View this Thread in Original format
Lira
As the world's greatest deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is revered by thousands. However, as Pastafarians debate about the true nature of God, I'd like to hereby give my two cents. I actually believe that the Flying Spaghetti Monster should actually be called "Flying Fettuccine Monster".

Firstly, the fettuccine's flat shape is an indication that the Flying Fettuccine Monster (hereafter, FFM) is just, fair and equal. Here's a sample of how merciful fettuccine look minutes prior to its ritual ingestion:

Such kindness is a symbol of how the FFM cares about us. There's no doubt about it. Also, FFM in the Female-Female-Male trinity is the most sacred kind of love there is, as only two females can give the attention (and prepare all the sammiches) a true man needs. Water is made of two hydrogen molecules (hydro comes from the Greek word "hyster" meaning "uterus") and one oxygen molecule (Oxygen was the Greek God of virility). So FFM also symbolises the perfect balance between the sexes. Or something.

So, unlike those raviolic heretics, fettuccinists can be one step closer to the almighty omnipastic God, reason why I just had to preach and bring you fellow coreans one step closer to him.

It's about time we protested against the spaghetti heresy and diffused the true truth. Anyway, I need some sleep and I can't go on, but I want to see some serious worshipping here when I wake up.
BTG
woah
eROs.au
Burn in hell, Lira
Frenchie
soyum!
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by eROs.au
Burn in hell, Lira

How dare you!?

Hallolujah, oh Deus Fettuccinissimus, for you won't spare eros' soul and, for his sacrifice, will give me 89 virgin dishes!

Edit: I'm hungry, and ordered 4 extra dishes.
Frenchie
Lira, are you the white Power Ranger in your avatar? All I see when I look at it is the white Power Ranger.
Lira
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Lira, are you the white Power Ranger in your avatar? All I see when I look at it is the white Power Ranger.

Yes, that's me, staring at the horizon, looking for the FFM to show me a sign. So far, I've just spotted some bloody pigeons :(
Esiotrat
Cocaine is one hell of a drug.
narcism
ravioli ftw
Frenchie
quote:
Originally posted by Lira
Yes, that's me, staring at the horizon, looking for the FFM to show me a sign. So far, I've just spotted some bloody pigeons :(

Ya, way to not answer my question.

Esiotrat
Couscous.
chach
parmesan is a hell of a drug
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement