return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > Production Studio

lil jon and his access virus!
View this Thread in Original format
atxbigballer1
lil jon and his access virus!
i loves his studio!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMDC...feature=related
echosystm
pro vocal booth right there
phantom limb
It's depressing to see that TI just rotting away in his studio... He should go into EDM production and learn to appreciate the Access Virus! Sadly, he's wealthy enough not to give a damn...
emc^2
Now here's a language you won't hear when Armin, Tiesto and Ferry get in the same studio...

Tiesto: "Yo, wuddup my cracka! Sheeet! I wanna do some crazy sheet! Like that sick-ass muthafuka DJ Sammy did back in da day. Ya know? Like some ill sheet he did wit some o dad shiet!"

Armin: "yo Tijis, ya cracka azz cracka, ya gots to chill on da sheet, or I'm gonna wack ya on yo nappy-headed ho azz, know what I'm sayin???"

and then Ferry jumps in:

"Chill crackaz, chiiiiiiiiiiil!!! We all gotz to luuuuuuuuv one each other? PLUR, beyotches, know da mean? Just gimme some luuuuv, beyotches, let's grab our synth and drop some maaaaaaaaaaad cheese, ya know da mean, my crackaz?

Tiesto: "Werd, cracka"

Armin: "Sheeeeet mudafuka, u know I'm down! I gutz nuttin but lllllluuuuuuv for ya baby!!!"

and they all hug and make ill trance together, just like our idol - DJ Sammy.
BenvanGils
don`t think so either, they`re all dutch
djillicit
quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
Now here's a language you won't hear when Armin, Tiesto and Ferry get in the same studio...

Tiesto: "Yo, wuddup my cracka! Sheeet! I wanna do some crazy sheet! Like that sick-ass muthafuka DJ Sammy did back in da day. Ya know? Like some ill sheet he did wit some o dad shiet!"

Armin: "yo Tijis, ya cracka azz cracka, ya gots to chill on da sheet, or I'm gonna wack ya on yo nappy-headed ho azz, know what I'm sayin???"

and then Ferry jumps in:

"Chill crackaz, chiiiiiiiiiiil!!! We all gotz to luuuuuuuuv one each other? PLUR, beyotches, know da mean? Just gimme some luuuuv, beyotches, let's grab our synth and drop some maaaaaaaaaaad cheese, ya know da mean, my crackaz?

Tiesto: "Werd, cracka"

Armin: "Sheeeeet mudafuka, u know I'm down! I gutz nuttin but lllllluuuuuuv for ya baby!!!"

and they all hug and make ill trance together, just like our idol - DJ Sammy.

may i please have a hit of some of that CRACK that you're smoking?
Sean Walsh
Daaaayummmmm nigga, I didnt know ya liked ta get wet!??!?!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement