return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
City of Men (City of God 2?)
View this Thread in Original format
Minhaj
looks like it
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0870090/
http://www.apple.com/trailers/miram...yofmen/trailer/
Halcyon+On+On
I'll wait until Lira sees it.
LoveHate
city of men is also a television series.
woscar99
Looks great, I'll definitely rent it as I doubt they'll show it in theaters here.
BuffaloJared
looks good
Cipha Sounds
Definitely not city of god 2, that movie was made by the producers as a stand alone release. City of god is such a masterpiece, there are only a couple of movies that I've seen that well done. Masterpieces like city of god, requiem for a dream, vita e bella are movies that really smack you in the face and then you realize that your personal issues in life are petty. That's just one of the reasons why emo kids make me sick to my stomach, omg , I live in the suburbs and my dad won't give me the car anymore and wants me to get a job, I'm going to slice my wrists. Sorry for going off topic, it's just that when you get older, you start to look back at your past. If I could time travel, I would go back in time and spit on my self for being the delusional tard that I was.
Halcyon+On+On
Wait, wait, hold on, let's go into your past. :stongue:
Cipha Sounds
It's pretty ed up Halcyon and I have so many regrets to this day. To
sum it up. Was a gang member, used to drive around the Morris Park and Pelham Bay suburbs in NY for about a year and a half robbing innocent people at gunpoint. Bullied a few kids in High School who didn't deserve it. The last words I said to my father before I moved out to Detroit was to go himself, but I still keep in touch with my mom. Had a cocaine problem for over 2 years. Don't want to get too much into this bull, it was petty and you get over it as you grow older. I'm only 24, but I feel that I've matured the past couple of years. Moving out and getting your own place is a big step and helps a lot when it comes to let's just say "cleansing" your self and planning out your future.
Ted Promo
heh, wow, I wasn't actually expecting you to entertain his request. Then again, I don't know why I wouldn't expect that.
Cipha Sounds
it , I'm bored. I wasn't going to at first but it's only the net and it's not like he's charging me by the hour.

Intuition
Glad to hear you've cleaned up. I work with kids between the ages of 12-14, and I try and teach them to dedicate their lives to service to the community so they don't fall into the wrong things and can become actual agents of change in this messed-up society we live in, but it's always heart-warming to hear when someone is able to pull themselves out.

And wow, I have to see this movie. City of God was crazy, but terrifying in some ways when I think of my brother who could be moving to Rio in a few months.
Abercrombie
What kind of father would name their son 'Nipple'?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement