return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Hidden Toilet
View this Thread in Original format
leph555

quote:
Jinan Environment Sanitation Science Research Centre is developing China’s first hidden public toilet. When the toilet is hidden from view only a sculpture located on top of it can be seen. These toilets will be installed on lawns beside the sidewalk along the main streets and bus stops and will be operated by inserting a 1 yuan coin. Once the coin is inserted, the toilet will automatically rise up to the surface. It is set to debut next year.

Source: http://spluch.blogspot.com/2007/11/...t-in-china.html
Darkarbiter
Comon thats not a hidden toilet... heres me thinking of a classified toilet that only government top officials could use or something. Thats just a pay toilet!
Ygrene
I'm angry that it's black and white. I demand a color hidden toilet! :mad:
leph555

TADA!
glass
Article soon to come;

"Man dies after being trapped in malfunctioning public toilet"

:clown:
eROs.au
why can i see inside the toilet area...
bas
quote:
Originally posted by glass
Article soon to come;

Exactly :stongue:
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by glass
Article soon to come;

Shortly after:

"Woman accidentally sits on top of bathroom; falls off and dies when it springs up."
Zewad
so does it rise up, you get in, then it goes down, pee or poo, then come back up?
Jake Benson
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
so does it rise up, you get in, then it goes down, pee or poo, then come back up?

No it does down, you poop on it, then it rises up, and your poop slowly falls down and drips on other people who walk by.

inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by Jake Benson
No it does down, you poop on it, then it rises up, and your poop slowly falls down and drips on other people who walk by.

you guys have it all wrong. it's just a moving porta-potty, so it's got no actual bowl, but instead of having a small tank full of crap & antifreeze, the toilet starts out far away, then slowly descends closer & closer to the pool of blue fecal soup.

Shortly After:
"Chinese officials deem hidden toilets inspirational, add rancors to curb use."
iammesol
I'm not sure why... but cool
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement