return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Andy Moor Roll Call!! Saturday Dec 1st , Vision
View this Thread in Original format
DjRow
.:ANDY MOOR:.

Andy Moor will need no introduction to the majority of readers, currently sitting at number 30 in the world DJ poll, producer and remixer to the stars and a member of numerous acts including Leama & Moor, Tilt and Whiteroom to name a few. A mixture of hard work, determination and raw talent has catapultedAndy to the status as one of the most definitive and influentialartists in the dance music scene today, although to pigeonhole Andy toone genre of music would be a crime in itself.

The impressive list of artists to receive the Andy Moor remix touch include Britney Spears, Avril Lavigne, Paul Oakenfold, Brian Eno, Tiesto and Arthur Bakerto name but a few and as his tracks add colour to club charts acrossthe world. Recent times have seen Andy accumulate an impressiveaccolade of awards and an ever growing global fan base.

It's been over a year since Andy has graced Vision with his presence behind the decks, and if you were at his last show you know how he made Vision go off. This time will be no different, so don't miss out!

Andy Moor

DJ Row

MUI

.:GENERAL ADMISSION & RSVP:.

Presale Tickets: $10 on sale at www.Wantickets.com

Reduced Admission: $10 before 11 (Must RSVP at www.visionnightclub.com)

Ben Brown
will be there. trance out.
m. sylvia
andy moor
DjRow
quote:
Originally posted by m. sylvia
andy moor

one of my favour producers :)
delobbo
approx set times?
DjRow
quote:
Originally posted by delobbo
approx set times?

MUI first,then myself and then Andy

edit : Andy should do a 3h+ set or so :toocool:
Spliph
\0/ gonna b inneresting
UWM
Think I'll pass on this one. Nikos maybe I'll stop by for a bit early on. :p
DjRow
quote:
Originally posted by UWM
Think I'll pass on this one. Nikos maybe I'll stop by for a bit early on. :p

u said u ll come at least for my set :wtf:
i ll have some shots lined up ;)
DjRow
updated with flyer

INXCESS
Okay I will be there..I hate the parking arrangements when driving to chicago...any ideas from folks around there..is there a parking spot that is not gonna chanrge me 25 in dollars for a few hrs..!!!!!
Quadlow
quote:
Originally posted by INXCESS
Okay I will be there..I hate the parking arrangements when driving to chicago...any ideas from folks around there..is there a parking spot that is not gonna chanrge me 25 in dollars for a few hrs..!!!!!

thats why I love the redline. so nice not having to find and pay for parking.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Privacy Statement