return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Old Fart
View this Thread in Original format
smakmagik
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7126973.stm
MrJiveBoJingles
When I read that, I thought immediately of people who insist on smoking indoors.
smakmagik
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
When I read that, I thought immediately of people who insist on smoking indoors.

True
Gen3r4l1ty
My arguement against the indoor smoking ban has always been that the owner of an establishment has the right to run his business as he sees fit, [of course with in the confines of existing law, new bans not withstanding] and if that be banning or allowing smoking or farting; it is ultimately their decision. [non-smoker for the record]

Kinda funny, and the dude seemed like a good sport about it. No harm no foul?
st3nc
smoking indoors is a luxury...kinda like eating out...(having your food prepared and served to you)

i ing love it...i dont need it...(but cmon smoke rings and french inhales are so dope)

and i fully agree with the above poster...(smoker right here)
smakmagik
quote:
Originally posted by st3nc
smoking indoors is a luxury...kinda like eating out...(having your food prepared and served to you)

i ing love it...i dont need it...(but cmon smoke rings and french inhales are so dope)

and i fully agree with the above poster...(smoker right here)

Stay on topic. Your post stinks. :p
st3nc
quote:
Originally posted by smakmagik
Stay on topic. Your post stinks. :p

bahahahaha....vnh

ON TOPIC: sometimes i like the smell of my farts mixed with smoke...
MrJiveBoJingles
I don't want a government ban against public smoking either, for the record. I just have a personal distaste for the sort of whiner who gets all huffy-puffy when the rules don't let him stink up the room to his heart's content.
tubularbills
lol, fart
mezzir
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by mezzir
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

let me do it?
mezzir
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills