return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
hate
View this Thread in Original format
Spacey Orange
ever hate someone for something they did to you? how the hell did you get over it?
zoogla
I get over it by thinking, "what if I died tomorrow and never had a chance to forgive them...how would it torment them and make them feel guilty for never resolving it." So then we speak and get over things.
Silky Johnson
Oddly enough, I'm more prone to hating people for every other reason than them having wronged me.

But yeah, I get over hate by trying to be more understanding/tolerant, and by being forgiving. Forgiveness is something I've never had a problem with, really. I hate holding grudges. Just such a waste of energy...and I'm a hippie at heart.

PLUR
Aristronica
hate leads to angry violent sex...
zoogla
quote:
Originally posted by Aristronica
hate leads to angry violent sex...

Disregard my earlier response; ^ what he said.
Sushipunk
malek
quote:
Originally posted by jennypie
Oddly enough, I'm more prone to hating people for every other reason than them having wronged me.

But yeah, I get over hate by trying to be more understanding/tolerant, and by being forgiving. Forgiveness is something I've never had a problem with, really. I hate holding grudges. Just such a waste of energy...and I'm a hippie at heart.

PLUR

zzzzzzzzzzzzz blabla zzzzzzz
Lesbianosaur
The only people I hate are those that vote for Sushipunk.
EvilTree
I don't think I've hated anyone in my life. I hate certain type of people, but not anyone specific.

Plus, if people wrong me, I like to think karma will get them eventually. There was this one guy who was being dick to me for no reason, and he got arrested for murder.

*shrug*
Omega_M
quote:
Originally posted by Lesbianosaur
The only people I hate are those that vote for Sushipunk.

:(

you are more appreciated as a PDD wh0re :happy2:

Aristronica
quote:
Originally posted by EvilTree
There was this one guy who was being dick to me for no reason, and he got arrested for murder.

*shrug*

lol that ain't karma.

karma would be like... he was walking down the street and got hit by a bus. him consciously murdering a person and thereafter getting arrested for it has nothing to do with karma... imo.
callme:gsmile:
I hate people more when they don't do stuff to me...i paid for the ing lobster bitch that means sucky sucky at least :mad:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement