return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
What is the appropriate age for sex education?
View this Thread in Original format
MrJiveBoJingles
And why?
jonSun
as early as possible. then you dont have to worry about closing the bedroom door when your banging mommy.
MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by jonSun
as early as possible. then you dont have to worry about closing the bedroom door when your banging mommy.

Might be kind of weird to have your kids watching you going at it.
jonSun
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles
Might be kind of weird to have your kids watching you going at it.

well if they end up seeing my wang. i can just explain to them that this is the thing that was poking you while mommy was preggers.
Theresa
6-9 depending on maturity/comprehension levels.

The earlier, the better. Children are developing incredibly fast... and they are being exposed to a lot more sexuality. It's better to have them know and understand early on.
Silky Johnson
The younger the better. The earlier kids understand what all that stuff means, especially regarding their own sexuality and anatomy, the earlier they'll know the difference between "right" choices and "wrong" choices.

They'll also be more aware of "bad" people if you don't sugar coat this stuff.

So basically, it empowers them.

Nothing irks me more than parents who baby their children, especially in the area of sexuality. Kids aren't stupid man, no need to treat them as such.
denys envy
you could be like me and learn at 23:gsmile:

"so that's what i've been doing to girls all these years!"
callme:gsmile:
nothing like having a kid walk in during sex...poor little guy

shhh dont tell mommy what im doing to your sister and ill buy you ice cream
chimera66
my school had two sex retreats, one in 8th grade and the other during junior year. it was two full days of talking sex in the woods with your teachers, practicing putting condoms on bananas and hearing our teachers talk about their sex lives; fun :rolleyes:! actually more than anything it was about STDs...the photo of gonorrhea in the eye has scared me for life.

anyhow good idea imo this obviously goes along with health class stuff beginning in ~6th grade.
pkcRAISTLIN
it depends on what country and state you live in. in australia i have to wait til they're 16 :(

MrJiveBoJingles
quote:
Originally posted by pkcRAISTLIN
it depends on what country and state you live in. in australia i have to wait til they're 16 :(

:haha:

I meant your own kids, silly.
callme:gsmile:
the trick is to sneak the 15 year olds into a bar through a backdoor and be able to use the " i met them in a bar excuse". If you get prosecuted you can always sue the bar, cigna nad the phone company for letting minors in and setting you up.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement