return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Will Smith goes batshit insane, says Hitler was essentially a "good person."
View this Thread in Original format
RJT
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20071...-c60bd6d_1.html

:wtf:

quote:

Will Smith has stunned the world by declaring that even Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler was essentially a "good" person.
(Advertisement)

The Men In Black star, 39, is determined to see the best in people, and is convinced the former German leader did not fully understand the extent of the pain and suffering his actions would cause during his time in power in the 1930s and '40s.

He says, "Even Hitler didn't wake up going, 'Let me do the most evil thing I can do today'.

"I think he woke up in the morning and using a twisted, backwards logic, he set out to do what he thought was 'good'. Stuff like that just needs reprogramming."

Hitler's totalitarian leadership as Fuhrer during 1934 until his eventual suicide in 1945 resulted in the persecution of an estimated six million Jews in the Holocaust, and his invasion of Poland in 1939 led to the start of the Second World War.

I lol'd. :stongue:
Direct
Will Smith is a sexy chocolate man. If I was a woman id make his breakfast every mornin.
Direct
quote:
Originally posted by Direct
Will Smith is a sexy chocolate man. If I was a woman id make his breakfast every mornin.

WHAT THE ?????? I didnt say that...someone hacked my account.
Vivid Boy
no not lil willy from philly.

In all honesty, its a different perspective too look at a situation. I actually salute will for thinking outside the box in a society that persecutes creative thinking. I'ms sure he knew what he would say would be torn apart by the media. I salute him for having the balls to say what he feels.

I also salute hiler for being a smart leader. what he did is truly incredible for a human being to do.
Clovis
He's kind of right though, with the 2nd quote. Look at George Bush.

I wouldn't agree that he was "essentially a good person"... jeez
RJT
Yeah - I don't think what he said is really all that crazy from the standpoint that he's trying really, really hard to find the good in everyone - but for someone who's as public a figure as he is to say something so obviously inflammatory seems pretty thick.

Plus, I don't think it would be too hard to argue that Hitler was a pretty bad person. :o

:p
Fast Turtle
yeah totally, i mean, everyone is basically doing what they're doing intending to help humanity or at least themselves, very few people get up in the morning and say, "how can i make myself least satisfied and most ed over today"
callme:gsmile:
DJ Jazzy Jeff killed more Jews than Hitler Ever did.

ma nigga
nchs09
he did help bring a struggling german economy back on its feet (for a little bit)
Zoso

RJT
I can see where this is going already - countless internet threads with people trying really, really hard to figure out all the good things Hitler did.

:stongue:

This should be awesome.
Vivid Boy
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
I can see where this is going already - countless internet threads with people trying really, really hard to figure out all the good things Hitler did.

:stongue:

This should be awesome.

dont mess with will

many years of laughter we got from that man.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement