return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 
I'm engaged!
View this Thread in Original format
Zewad
Like above topic just said...

no frills....

I ing footed it for over a month and said to myself that if i dont just ing up and do it then i'll never do it....

so i bit the bullet and went down on one knee and asked her to marry me.... she said yes... my mom cried... my dad said yay.. and everything in the zewad and soon to be zewad household is merry..

merry xmas...!
verndogs
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
Like above topic just said...

no frills....

I ing footed it for over a month and said to myself that if i dont just ing up and do it then i'll never do it....

so i bit the bullet and went down on one knee and asked her to marry me.... she said yes... my mom cried... my dad said yay.. and everything in the zewad and soon to be zewad household is merry..

merry xmas...!

congrats!
jonze
congrats. did you ask for her dad's blessing first? i don't want you to end up like Gaylord Focker.
iammesol
win win win win win
nchs09
intense.
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by jonze
congrats. did you ask for her dad's blessing first? i don't want you to end up like Gaylord Focker.

mom and dad died when she was young....

it didnt seem appropriate to ask her foster mom from 16-19....

but her foster mom is soo excited and acts just as a mom would... so im happy for that...
BTG
it's a christmas miracle!
jonze
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
mom and dad died when she was young....

it didnt seem appropriate to ask her foster mom from 16-19....

but her foster mom is soo excited and acts just as a mom would... so im happy for that...

sorry to hear about that. i hope all goes well. quite the way to end the year. :p
idoru
Congrats. :)
kadomony
haha i imagined your dad saying "yay." with a deadpan expression

Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by kadomony
with a deadpan expression

explain?
Omega_M
congratulations :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE