return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Mention Smokeape
View this Thread in Original format
smokeape
Just the mention of the Lord of putdowns scares most folks out here in the forums. Kinda like a myth or something.

Well the monster is back for your displeasure after a two year break. Bring it, MFs.

:toothless
[[[smoke]]]
kadomony
you changed :(
smokeape
Yep and you didn't so you're not equal. And what have you done for the past two years since I've been banned?

:D
[[[smoke]]]
emc^2
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape
Just the mention of the Lord of putdowns scares most folks out here in the forums. Kinda like a myth or something.

Well the monster is back for your displeasure after a two year break. Bring it, MFs.

:toothless
[[[smoke]]]

my favorite grumpy old (oft misunderstood) fart is back! Lookin' forward to some of your gems. You may have been gone but definitely not forgotten. At last your return is not as revolting as a return of that genital-warted, herpied clapzoid syphyllitic genital puss bag, Nou.
MrJiveBoJingles
smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by MrJiveBoJingles

Ugh, big fat guys masturbating ain't welcome here.

;)
[[[smoke]]]
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by smokeape

:stongue:

You never were nothing but a hairy clown. Get back in your cage.
Lira
2 years? Jesus Christ, I've been here for too long!

See you guys!
MrJiveBoJingles
smokeape
quote:
Originally posted by emc^2
my favorite grumpy old (oft misunderstood) fart is back! Lookin' forward to some of your gems. You may have been gone but definitely not forgotten. At last your return is not as revolting as a return of that genital-warted, herpied clapzoid syphyllitic genital puss bag, Nou.

And you must be the village idiot. Comments like yours belong in the anals of Historical Fools. At leat your comments will reflect your own genital shortcomings and problems.

:tongue2
[[[smoke]]]

Omega_M
LOL :stongue:

edit: that was for the post above yours ^^

[[[Omega_M]]]
MrJiveBoJingles
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Privacy Statement