return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

cd carrying cases recomendations
View this Thread in Original format
moodywang
im starting to play out and not only is my cd case full, but it also looks like it was made by fisherprice.looking cool isnt a huge concern but looking unproffosional is i guess. anyone have any that they love or any that they dream of having? christmas money is burning a hole in my pocket. i dont like the jew case style i like the notebook style better but im open to anything and everything cd case related. thanks in advance
nefardec
i think there is another topic on this if you search... but

i use the 200 cd version of this (thicker, with 2 combo locks)

brand is 'vaultz'
Shini
I am using a slappa case, I have so far found them to be really good.

they come in a huge range of colours and sizes. They have a nice hard outer shell that is covered in a softer fabric stuff. they are lined with a velvet like material and the CD pockets are stitched rather than heat bonded so they last longer.
Allied Nations
slappa hardbody 240
moodywang
thanks alot those are exactly what i was looking for i appreciate it guys!
CSB
i dunno bout you guys but I just went to riteaird and spend 20USD on a simple 208CD case. works just fine.
a.chan
+1 on the slappa cases ;)
Dojomaster26
I have a "Vaultz" 128 CD case for CDs that I play out, and Case Logic binders for home storage.

I got the Vaultz case at *gasp* Wal-Mart for under $30, and I've been happy with the build quality of it. I just had to get used to loading my CDs sideways (instead of from the top), but its not really a problem.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement