return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
When your boss adds you on myspace...
View this Thread in Original format
Clovis
Fuuuuuuuuuck... :rolleyes:

Now I have to remove all weed references and refrain from talking about how much K I did at afters...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Theresa
Why didn't you just ignore it?
nchs09
Psychology club added me to my myspace.
Immidiatly after telling a friend sent me this message on my profile

quote:
since the ksu psych club watches your myspace now, does that mean i cant post those pictures of us eating acid and snorting cocaine off of strippers' asses?

oh ya, they added me to their top friends :o
Sushipunk
quote:
Originally posted by Clovis

Now I have to remove all weed references and refrain from talking about how much K I did at afters...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lol, that sucks :haha:
Spacey Orange
quote:

he probably cares less than you think he does.
eRRaTiK
lol that's exactly why I ignore random work colleagues trying to add me in facebook. Like gtfo bitches!
jonze
my boss used to always ask if i had a myspace and i told him no, which was the truth. i don't think he even knew about facebook, but i didn't have one when i was working. i know he used to go on their all the time and check his daughter's stuff. does myspace have a feature where you can let them view a limited profile?
inconspicuous
quote:
Originally posted by jonze
my boss used to always ask if i had a myspace and i told him no, which was the truth. i don't think he even knew about facebook, but i didn't have one when i was working. i know he used to go on their all the time and check his daughter's stuff. does myspace have a feature where you can let them view a limited profile?

I believe it's called 'cancel account.'
Clovis
quote:
Originally posted by Spacey Orange
he probably cares less than you think he does.

Actually, you're probably right.
djsphere
quote:

LOLZ

idoru
I try my hardest to keep work and normal life separate. There are only three people that I work with who have access to my Myspace/Facebook/whathaveyou accounts. Everyone else gets told the same thing, "Sorry, I just don't want to deal with work stuff outside of work. You're cool and all, but no..."

Even my bosses.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Theresa
Why didn't you just ignore it?

or better yet, report him as spam/abuse
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement