return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
January @ Parking - Mauro Picotto,Jordan Dare,Axel Klein & Akarien dj's
View this Thread in Original format
X-Cube
YEAH!
PICOTTO IS FINALLY BOOKED!!
JUST WANTED TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS WITH YOU! :D

moevalith
Mauro Picotto!!!!
Dj Nacht
Thursdayyyyyyyyyyy! wohoooo! Im not going!
Sean Walsh
I'll definitely make it out for Picotto. Pre-drinks at my place.
julien2
tech house/minimal is on thursdays dj nacht, get used to it. If you want to be satisfied musically in Montreal, you dont have thousands of choice. Do you have to wake up at 5am on Friday or something?
Dj Nacht
quote:
Originally posted by julien2
tech house/minimal is on thursdays dj nacht, get used to it. If you want to be satisfied musically in Montreal, you dont have thousands of choice. Do you have to wake up at 5am on Friday or something?

8am! but thats not the point. Friday and Saturday are party night for me, thursday is chilling at Chez Paul and watching the hockey game.
PIPER3112
cant believe im stuck working night shift that week

anyways parking is not my style
Techo Head
What's it like at parking?
Dj Nacht
quote:
Originally posted by Techo Head
What's it like at parking?

Go to the website and watch the promotional movies! :D
You might get a bit disturbed if your not gay but don't worry its not like that on thursday nights when headliners go! I can't confirm that statement though since ive never been except like 3 years ago.
julien2
Parking on Thursdays is a mixed night, 50% gay, 50% straight, with these numbers varying greatly.

If you cant stand gays, go home.

Other than that, its the only club in Montreal with a solid, constant, delivering weekly event. Overdose gets the good tech house/minimal bookings.

Thats what I was saying Nacht. seeing your musical tastes, here in Montreal you have to dig to find the underground parties. Parking is the only club that offers such a constantly solid line up, with such a great vibe, with such cheap alcohol.

Other than that, look at mirrorball for their weekly friday called un zoo la nuit.

Pizerz
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
Thursdayyyyyyyyyyy! wohoooo! Im not going!

Ya gimme a break, of course were going the 24th.
goodgreef
this is going to sound like an ignorant question, but i mean no harm!
Do you guys get hit on a lot at Parking? Or is the atmosphere just chill -everyone does their own thing- and not really a "meat market"? I guess this goes for both guys and gals :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement