return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Toronto airport = BORING
View this Thread in Original format
jdat
Was in Toronto airport for a 5 hour layover on christmas day.

SOOOOOO boring.
There is absolutely nothing to do in Terminal 1 let alone terminal 2.

Gah Air Canucks and their cool new centralized hub equals guaranteed boredom.

RJT
People are going to think you're a terrorist. Lol.

:p
Frenchie
Well airports aren't exactly there to please your entertainment needs. No airport that I have been to is omgfun. Besides, ours is around nothing, minus a gas station and some hotels.
RJT
I've had a lot of fun in both the Detroit and Amsterdam airports.
Allied Nations
air canada is a very airline

viva wesjet
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by Frenchie
Well airports aren't exactly there to please your entertainment needs. No airport that I have been to is omgfun. Besides, ours is around nothing, minus a gas station and some hotels.

nottingham east midlands is. it has massage chairs and is the best airport in the uk :D small enough to easily walk around, big enough to service many destinations. and on my doorstep lol
jennypie
quote:
Originally posted by RJT

You sick bastard.
Ian
quote:
Originally posted by RJT

Palma de Mallorca is fun. it has tons of conveyor belts where u can fly around the whole building, then take a lift to the top & start again!
RJT
All I know is that airports were made for sedatives, painkillers, and other types of psychotropics.

Being up for a few days scrambles things up a bit as well.
jdat
RJT people are such prudes.

They can call me a terrorista and I'll clock 'em.

quote:
Originally posted by Allied Nations
air canada is a very airline

viva wesjet

first time in my life I flew Air Canucks.
Was amazed at how old the planes were!

and I have been in plenty of fun airports .... well fun it's all relative I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by RJT
All I know is that airports were made for sedatives, painkillers, and other types of psychotropics.

Being up for a few days scrambles things up a bit as well.

I tend to agree with that.
The flight and all over from Zurich was all peachy keen but with the xmas overload ( and the fact I had watched the first season of Six Feet under ( never watched before )in less than 48 hours right before I left screwed up my sleep and my mind )

RJT
They probably think you're uploading pictures to your terrorist network so they have the building schematics.

:o
jdat
quote:
Originally posted by RJT
They probably think you're uploading pictures to your terrorist network so they have the building schematics.

:o

I have been kicked out of train stations for taking pics :toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement