return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
anyone use facebook on here
View this Thread in Original format
RaverSpike
hey guys, just wondering if anyone has got facebook, add me if u want click on signature

thanks
Fibonacci
Yeah there's a bunch of us on facebook and myspace. Myspace there is a TA group - facebook there seems to be a bunch of unofficial TA groups. I'm probably not going to link mine unless I meet the individual in person.
chimera66
quote:
Originally posted by RaverSpike
hey guys, just wondering if anyone has got facebook, add me if u want click on signature

thanks

do you really want a bunch of randoms to be your facebook friends? personally it is only for people i actually know.
RaverSpike
quote:
Originally posted by chimera66
do you really want a bunch of randoms to be your facebook friends? personally it is only for people i actually know.
i don't reallly care, my friend list atm is low
Direct
UWM
chimera66
quote:
Originally posted by RaverSpike
i don't reallly care, my friend list atm is low

well if i meet you and you seem ok i'll add you.
tubularbills
everyone does. just search for one of us, and you'll find us all. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
everyone does. just search for one of us, and you'll find us all. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no we dont... facebook is retarded... i think many more are on myspace.

i bet the % of people who had the ability to facebook/myspace in college is exponentially higher than those who went to school when it didnt exist...
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
no we dont... facebook is retarded... i think many more are on myspace.

i bet the % of people who had the ability to facebook/myspace in college is exponentially higher than those who went to school when it didnt exist...

yur just jealous cause yur school didn't play thats all. :)

ps, i have 17 friends on TA on facebook.:disbelief OMGNOWAY

Zewad
quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
yur just jealous cause yur school didn't play thats all. :)

ps, i have 17 friends on TA on facebook.:disbelief OMGNOWAY

didnt play what? i didnt even hear about myspace or facebook until like 3.5 years after i graduated
tubularbills
quote:
Originally posted by Zewad
didnt play what? i didnt even hear about myspace or facebook until like 3.5 years after i graduated

lol yur so old, facebook started in around 2002
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement