return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Ever been caught by your boss doing something you weren't supposed to be doing? (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
chimera66
stepped away from my computer and had TA up and while I was gone my boss decided to use my computer to look up something quickly...didn't know until hours later while we were in an elevator. he was questioning me about the site until i realized he was on my computer and probably reading the stuff in my profile. definitely a no-no.
Lesbianosaur
quote:
Originally posted by iammesol
He even changes his name for us and you STILL can't spell his name right! :wtf:

:stongue: :stongue:

quote:
Originally posted by tubularbills
for the record, it was me who first called him lesbianosaur. :P

Acccctually... I think it was Mezzir, a long long time ago. But I might be wrong about that.
jonze
my boss cool with everything i did except when i got caught streaming internet radio.
iammesol
You know who travels through the internet radio waves you don't you...

THE DEVIL
Krypton
I smoked a blunt during my lunch break and as soon as I walked back into the office, my boss called me to his office. Luckily I had had eye drops; only if they knew!

I was once warned to not go on Yahoo or MSN or anything not related to work, just because i'de read the news and the boss would see some yahoo article on the screen. Guess they didn't like it...Now I've like a 6th sense of knowing when the boss is walking by or not.
Dervish
Been busted:

Reading the paper.

Talking to a mate for near 2hrs(wanted rid actually but he wouldn't off).

On bebo (only one stand alone internet comp).

Having a pre-breakfast... breakfast. Was literally 10 mins in. "ehhh is it not a bit early for that?"

Coming in still drunk from the night before(a lot of meetings that day too lol). *sitting in my jacket wrapped up, breath stinking of drink* "are you ok?" *pause* "yes fine thanks.. think I caught a cold though... have a good weekend?"

Think I've been caught sleeping too.

Getting days off to revise for work related exams which I subsequently failed and then drunkenly admitted I never bothered studying for because they were "ing pointless, it's a joke qualification".

On another note, I ing hate my work. And also have told... my HR manager this as well as basically all the staff, my mentor and my direct manager too. lol

Can't wait for a change. :p
Trance Nutter
quote:
Originally posted by jonze
my boss cool with everything i did except when i got caught streaming internet radio.

my boss complained to me once that his computer wouldn't let him do that:haha:
LeopoldStotch
quote:
Originally posted by chimera66
stepped away from my computer and had TA up and while I was gone my boss decided to use my computer to look up something quickly...didn't know until hours later while we were in an elevator. he was questioning me about the site until i realized he was on my computer and probably reading the stuff in my profile. definitely a no-no.

i lock my computer everytime i get up from my computer. i get paranoid if someone accesses my computer while i'm gone. :wtf:

otherwise, i did get caught jumping on another co-worker's computer and sending funny e-mails to our random e-mail outlook group, where one of the e-mails "may have" insinuated he may be gay. it was supposed to be a joke, but it turned kinda ugly in a way. :D
Project-K
Ironically, I was cought using the work computer to look for a new job.
Krypton
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K

LOL, I sent out my cover letter/resume off to other companies from my work comp...
:haha:

pkcRAISTLIN
quote:
Originally posted by Project-K

let's hope the new job isn't in a library.

no, never really been caught doing anything naughty. im far too clever for that.
bas
quote:
Originally posted by Dervish
Been busted:

Having a pre-breakfast... breakfast. Was literally 10 mins in. "ehhh is it not a bit early for that?"

You're not allowed to eat :wtf:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 
Privacy Statement