return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Football Hooligans The Untold Story - BBC
View this Thread in Original format
lim f(x) = f(a)
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

repost?
SuspicionVandit
lol, "i'm looking for my son" in this riot
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
Originally posted by lim f(x) = f(a)
[[ LINK REMOVED ]]

repost?

It's typical of the great BBC. They always tar us as a violent, drunken and arrogant lot. Those a*seholes are a mere percentage of England fans, yet the BBC always choose to show footage of negative side of our support.

Every person in the UK with hooligan charge to their name has to submit their passport to the authorities and sign in at a police station on the morning of an England game. So we do try our best to prevent this. Most European countries/teams have some hooligan element and their authorities do all to prevent trouble.

This stuff in the documentary is playground stuff compared to the 1980's and early 90's.
Chris Crossland
Tony O'Niell:crazy:
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
Tony O'Niell:crazy:

His lot got hammering a couple of years outside Goodison Park, he was caterwailing throughout the documentary that there was 20 Man United fans set on by a baying mob of 200 Everton fans, didn't believe a single word he had to say about the incident.

Actually real football factories was a really intresting documentary apart from being hosted by Danny Dyer, looks a lot more profoundly into the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0W8Kt969U
Chris Crossland
quote:
Originally posted by Dj O'Callaghan
His lot got hammering a couple of years outside Goodison Park, he was caterwailing throughout the documentary that there was 20 Man United fans set on by a baying mob of 200 Everton fans, didn't believe a single word he had to say about the incident.

Actually real football factories was a really intresting documentary apart from being hosted by Danny Dyer, looks a lot more profoundly into the subject.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy0W8Kt969U

Yeah, i got this book, alot of it is far fetched but still a good read.

Rostros
The football Violence isn't just england as you could see the Polish were just as crazy also there are lots of German mobs into fighting. Its like a fightclub and I guess it doesn't help when you have been boozing all day and it kicks off. I Think england has done a very good job with Hooligans in the UK, its pretty rare that you see signs of that violence each saturday maybe once or twice a year.

I think 2010 is gonna be an interesting one , the Police are gonna be ready and always one step ahead of these hooligans.

I respect all countries and I think its a disgrace to insult another country , yeah it ok to have a laugh but groping girls and burning flags is just wrong.
Rostros
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Crossland
Yeah, i got this book, alot of it is far fetched but still a good read.

Have a read of Cass Pennant and his ICF days .

http://www.casspennant.com/
lim f(x) = f(a)
:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

Why is everyone getting all defensive? Is there "England" in the thread title?

wtf? :haha: :haha:
Wraith
quote:

If you'd watch the movie before asking maybe you'd understand...

Nostalgic
gotta love european football fans making monkey noises and throwing banana peels when black footballers take the field
Dj O'Callaghan
quote:

I'm not getting defensive at all. It's just I loathe the way the BBC do things sometimes.

The majority of the documentary is about England and BBC is in the title may I say more?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement