return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Spiderman
View this Thread in Original format
OtakuCat
yes i will admit i had huge doubts about the spiderman movie,it has just released today in the u.s.a.,and i will say my fears were set aside,despit my fear i could not keep myself and others away from the theater,the movie did something very amazing,most super hero movies are not to bad as stand alones but really tend to piss fans off because of a faltering story line,and changes all over,but this movie surprisingly stayed within the general area,there were a few things but nothing to big,and the movie itself was quite good and well worth a few dollars to see,so i would highly recommend it for fans or otherwise :)
Veldrid
Bobby I will stab you in the eye with a screwdriver :) Actually the movie wasn't that bad. I was pretty impressed with most of the CGI. The movie didn't drift far from the comics and it left room for further movies.
Electric_Hybrid
Spiderman is god. It was such a good movie. It coulda had the worst storyline ever and I still woulda liked it just cause it was Spiderman.
tranceraver31
gonna see this tomorrow.hope it sgood
webmeister
i guess the most important question is:

How good does Kirsten Dunst look?

this alone will decide whether I see this movie :stongue:
AnotherWay83
i'm leaving for the theatre in 20 mins...heheh...will c how it is...even tho i'm not really into comics
Electric_Hybrid
quote:
Originally posted by webmeister
i guess the most important question is:

How good does Kirsten Dunst look?

this alone will decide whether I see this movie :stongue:

No matter how she looks she will always be hot
NY1004
Some of the scenes were shot on my campus, Columbia University. The dude that played spiderman...I forget what his name was, walked right by me. =) I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can't wait!!
QuickStep
quote:
Originally posted by NY1004
Some of the scenes were shot on my campus, Columbia University. The dude that played spiderman...I forget what his name was, walked right by me. =) I haven't seen the movie yet, but I can't wait!!

It's William Defoe, and this was the only reason I went to see Spiderman.

I knew that they would throw as much CGI as possible to this movie. I just didn't like how some scenes just look unreal! I figured that we could og created CGI that is almost human like.

Cool fight scenes and Kirsten Dunst made the movie for me.

PAyce
Trancewave
quote:
Originally posted by QuickStep

It's William Defoe, and this was the only reason I went to see Spiderman.

PAyce

I haven't seen the movie yet, but didn't William Defoe played the Green Goblin?

Izzy
saw it last night, ya its good but its a kids movie... it did well for what it was intended to do but to me it's cheese :p
OtakuCat
quote:
Originally posted by Trancewave

I haven't seen the movie yet, but didn't William Defoe played the Green Goblin?

yep
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement