return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Chicago, Detroit & N. Central USA

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Darin Epsilon presents Perspectives Wed Jan 23rd 11AM w/ Ben Brown | Seneca
View this Thread in Original format
seneca

http://www.di.fm/calendar/event.php?event=7367

per·spec·tive (pr-spktv)
n.
A mental view or outlook.
Subjective evaluation of relative significance; a point of view.

For the past few years, electronic dance music and culture has been spreading rapidly across the globe. The world contains more DJ's and producers than ever before, but even with the growing number of electronic musicians these days, no two sets can ever be exactly alike. There are an infinite number of ways DJ's can approach the same music.

Perspectives is a show that celebrates diversity, diversity in musical styles and nationalities. The guests featured on this show come from all over the world, including eastern Europe, southern Asia, Australia, and the United States. They each come different lives and different backgrounds.

Where: Progressive Channel
http://www.di.fm/mp3/progressive.pls
jonze
i have class until 3. any chance there will be a repeat of it?
darin epsilon
Sweeeeeeeet, thanks for posting this Sen-dawg.
darin epsilon
Hey Seneca, please change the title, the broadcast is from 11am-1pm CST.
jonze
quote:
Originally posted by darin epsilon
Hey Seneca, please change the title, the broadcast is from 11am-1pm CST.

great news. i'll be able to tune in.
darin epsilon
On top of that it's on January 23, hahahha.
seneca
um... yeah wtf is wrong w/ me lol
Quadlow
I would love to check it out but I have no speakers at work. Sucky.
Spliph
if traffic court has wireless, then ill be chooned :toocool:

p.s. stupid cabs,...
factory81
quote:
Originally posted by jonze
great news. i'll be able to tune in.

Have you ever used Streamripper? Or is that talking about taboo topics on the forum?

darin epsilon
quote:
Originally posted by Spliph
if traffic court has wireless, then ill be chooned :toocool:

p.s. stupid cabs,...

Uh ohhhhhh, what did Nico do this time?? Some Dutch road rage?
Spliph
actually... i was going home from spybar... got in a cab... driver (female, might I add) didnt know where she was going, so i told her directions..refused to give me directions..then i told her to stop the car... i opened up my door and BAM... totalled the cab... and smashed the entire side of the jeep...people whom I have hung out before.... @#$*&2#$*&!#&!*(! now i get a ticket for opening door in traffic... ok.thanks for letting my frustrations out.... no, she did not pull over...and no, there was no traffic in front of me..she pretty much stopped the car in the middle... @#(&@#(&@#((
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement