return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
"I love you"
View this Thread in Original format
bangoSkank
"I love you." How do you handle the situation when someone speaks these three little words, but you're not ready to speak the affirmative? Easily one of the more precarious and delicate situations you might have to handle, especially if you genuinely like the person, but just aren't ready to take things to that particular level

Obviously the best response is to make a thread about it, followed closely by the classic, 'You know, I'm hungry. Let's get something to eat'. Just wondering how some of you would handle the situation on either side of the coin.
colonelcrisp
your response is clearly "let's get nekkid"
Moral Hazard
In the past I've just gone ahead and kissed the girl once she's done saying it... that way I don't have to respond and she pays no heed to the fact that I did not respond.
Acton
1) never tell him/her you love them back if you dont
2) tell them the truth about how you feel

nuff said

/end emotional and sensible Acton

heres a picture

eRRaTiK
"i love you too, but I'm gay"
Dr. DAS
I usually just stick my back in her mouth and go back to my pipe.
Ygrene
Just go: 'Awww, so sweet!' and deliver a condescending pat on the head.
dj_alfi
"You're just saying that to get me into bed!"

And then you have a big fight about how all she ever thinks about is sex and football. If she doesnt kill you in your sleep after that, she's probably the "keeper"/doormat every man wants, and you would be a fool to let that go, so you could easily bend the truth a little.
eRRaTiK
then once you have the doormat you can go out whilst she's at home and tap dat ass!
Gen3r4l1ty
Honesty. I dont know why this concept is so hard for people to grasp.

Meat187
"I know."
Fibonacci
quote:
Originally posted by Moral Hazard
In the past I've just gone ahead and kissed the girl once she's done saying it... that way I don't have to respond and she pays no heed to the fact that I did not respond.

I do the same, but you realize how ed we'll be if word gets out? It seems like the smoothest way to say neither nay nor yay...

neither nay nor yay. say that 5x fast
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement