return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
screen names
View this Thread in Original format
tranceaholic
hey everyone is there a meaning to ur screen name? i can see lots of different screen names and some i dont get really so how did u choose ur nick or was it a moment thing? mine is quite obvious tranceaholic--->cant get enough trance
Dj_Activated
Mine doesn't mean anything, thought it sounded cool a long time ago, now I hate my nickname :D
Veldrid
Mine means shadow in the Drow language.
KilldaDJ
well, there was a cheat on GTA2 [i think] and it was hangthedj
and that was my first name ever, since i had the net :D
i adapted it a bit to make it more original - KilldaDJ
Ur Dream Grl
well mine.. its never been revealed

the story is real long....:) but yeah it does hve a past meaning.. :)

xoxo Ur Dream Grl
DamnDirtyApe
I just think mine is funny.

Although that "get your hands off me you damn dirty ape!" is getting a little old. :(
Uisgdlyast
well its either duke114 which is because i loved DUKe Nukem and that was the number after the name when i registered for a free email.
Uisgdlyast if from my aol, i pushed some random keys to tell the truth
IronDragon
Dragon-My Asianess
Iron-My love of weightlifting

I know it's pretty lame to most but it makes sense to me.
M.A.R.K
M.I.K.E

make any sense? :D
NY1004
quote:
Originally posted by DamnDirtyApe
I just think mine is funny.

Although that "get your hands off me you damn dirty ape!" is getting a little old. :(

LOL not getting old for me! Nice name tho! :)

Cavernous
Cavernous was originally a character name from an online game (Legends of Kesmai) That I played about 7-8 years ago. The name has followed me through games and nicknames since then so I figured I might as well use it here too ^_^
rubyriva
heh...mine is my horse's AQHA regisered show name. her dad's name is encoriva, and he is a famous stud, so all of his kids have riva in their name. we used to own another one of his offspring, and his show name was roany riva. Ruby is also a chestnut, so she is reddish brown, hence ruby riva...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement